Jump to content
Nitorium

How can we improve?

Recommended Posts

So with this new integration, i know some may have gotten used to the other system and are probably having trouble with navigating this layout. 

So, we ask you all, what can we do to improve your experience here? What would you like to see? Do you have suggestions as to how we can make the UI a bit more...easier? 

Please post here all your thoughts and concerns here.

We want to hear from you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the forums, when i go on the home page, one of the first things i'd like to instantly see are the recent posts.I don't really need to always see my member rank/post count ecc...

Regarding the site, i miss those drop down menus that made it quicker to find a fangame of a specific genre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 3:29 PM, ZeroPride said:

Regarding the forums, when i go on the home page, one of the first things i'd like to instantly see are the recent posts.I don't really need to always see my member rank/post count ecc...

I've done this as, i too, feel that it's what was needed.

On 4/27/2018 at 3:29 PM, ZeroPride said:

Regarding the site, i miss those drop down menus that made it quicker to find a fangame of a specific genre

The dropdown to get access to the eras exist already. Look at spoiler. 

Spoiler

image.png

 

Unless, you mean the layout from the old weebly site? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, old site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't be able to duplicate that exactly but if users utilize the search function, it will take them directly to the download of whatever it is they are looking for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! don't know if i should ask this here - but a good thing to add to the downloads would be MegaMari? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Making it where normal members can submit files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

making it to where it shows people what other touhou games others have installed 

(not an improvement just an idea)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with ZeroPride's first point.
I'd like it if recent post and others activities that members are doing are showed more on the front page.

I'd love to know what's hot at the moment and what's on people minds. The information is there already but it only shows the 4 recent posts and topics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fanmade emojis? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah.. maybe we can see more recent posts than just 4 at a time, maybe even a page dedicated to it. since there's certain person who post more than 4 in one time. sinking the ones that are actually a post or someone needing a help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Drunken_Flower said:

yeah.. maybe we can see more recent posts than just 4 at a time, maybe even a page dedicated to it. since there's certain person who post more than 4 in one time. sinking the ones that are actually a post or someone needing a help.

https://moriyashrine.org/discover/ ?

It doesn't help with the flooding, but it'll go back as far as you want it. Maybe if we could get a smarter condensation of file uploads into a single post?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh.. i didn't know that exist. that's good enough for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait you mean 4 of a kind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 10:50 PM, Shrow said:

I'd like it if recent post and others activities that members are doing are showed more on the front page.

I'd love to know what's hot at the moment and what's on people minds. The information is there already but it only shows the 4 recent posts and topics.

I can do this. It's simple enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will someone like this work? 

ded1295af00fcbf3320d2a02d24e9347.png

It grabs the latest post from anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NitoriumThat looks cool, might work well.
@CejicI didn't know there was a page for all activity. Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.