(Work In Progress)
Do you happen to have questions regarding this site or the content we offer? If you're lucky this might be the right place for you.
The centralized resource for all things that we might or might not have an answer for.
I want to contribute! How do I upload fan made content?
You must be in the Contributor group to gain permission to upload and edit your own pages. All you have to do is to write me a message and I'll assign you the role. You get to keep it if your pages and downloads are good enough.
Here are some things to keep in mind when contributing to the shrine:
- The content cannot be more than 100MB in size. If, for whatever reason, your content is larger than 100MB, please contact a site editor or admin and they will upload on your behalf. Alternatively upload the content on a site like MEGA.
- Although a VirusTotal scan link isn't required, it will help to earn the trust of our members.
- Be as detailed as possible in the description for your game. Look at descriptions of similar content on this site to get some inspiration for the formatting.
- If possible, game content should be uploaded pre-installed and in case it exists also be patched with an english translation.
- We recommend putting the content into a .zip archive for ease of use. It should have the following structure: Archive -> Folder holding content -> Content
- Please upload your content within it's respective categories.
Downloads and Content
Things are broken
again. How can I let you know?
You can either report issues with the content over here: https://moriyashrine.org/forums/forum/3-nitoris-workshop/
Or you can use the report button on the bottom left of the description page of choice.
The latter option is preferred for problems like (or similar to): mistakes in the description, broken download link, screenshots from a different game, download is actually a different game, etc.
as it's easier for site editors to see, helps with the organization and makes it less likely to forget about it :^)
The Forum section is recommended for other problems where the input from other members, who could have experience with the content in question, can be of great help.
I can't open the archive that I've downloaded ( .rar ; .7z ; etc. ). How do I do that?
You are not able to open an archive? Then you probably have to use a program like Winrar or 7-zip to open it.
I'd suggest using 7-zip, but see what works best for you.
Do I really have to wait 60 seconds before being able to download?
All downloads will have a 60 second timer for guests ONLY. This is to prevent resource abuse.
Restriction is lifted upon signing in.
Where do I put the scorefile.dat / where do I find it?
* For games before Double Spoiler, the score.dat file goes directly in the game's main folder.
* For Double Spoiler and after, Zun started making use of your AppData folder for saving data.
[C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\ShanghaiAlice\Numbered Touhou Folder]
If you cannot see your AppData folder in your user directory, it is probably hidden; go into your Folder Options and tell it to Display Hidden Files and Folders.
How do I play the Touhou Retro-Era games?
Use an emulator: