Share music you like

Shionne Imeris

those who know me a bit better know that I'm really fond of a great vocal on songs, and sometimes even if the beat isn't all that complex, a good vocal saves the song
recently I have found a song that is truly unreal in that regard, and is quite possibly one of, if not the best vocal lead I've ever heard up until now
the artist isn't someone I'm unfamiliar with either, but they truly outdid themselves in a spectacular manner
I present to you a true masterpiece: Homura by Sennzai.

Spoiler

• Like 3

#1f1e33

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Quite recently, I found a nice song

I first heard this song when I was watching a SFM of Half Life: Opposing Force. I finished playing Half Life: Opposing Force some times ago and it was a great game, then I went to YouTube to watch some videos about the game and I found the SFM video. Pretty kewl (cool) 👍 

The SFM vid

The game!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/50/HalfLife_Opposing_Force/

Here on an off-day.

David Meece--one of the most underrated CCM artists of the 1980s. Few musicians in his industry (or beyond, imo) reached the same levels of creativity in their arrangements. These two songs are among his best.

Spoiler

This Time

To Know Him

• Like 1

TTT

Since my profile is a Yume Nikki reference, I think it is only fair my first songs are Yume Nikki remixes. Enjoy the chill tunes for +5 Yummy Nickels.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is such a emotional song which I was lucky to find thanks to an individual named GNB CHILI. He's a korean artist from SoundCloud and he's one of my favorite artist from that platform. He sampled the song "Eppure Sentire" for his song "emotionally unavailable":

I don't think I've seen anyone mentioned music from SoundCloud before... so here you go. "Eppure Sentire" is a song about possibilities I think, but the meaning of the song might differ for everyone though, idk lol.

If I can I might check out other music made by Elisa and I might share more songs that I like from GNB CHILI. 

(⓿_⓿) check this out haha, just looking at you in awe 

wake up wake up new arcaea bangers just dropped

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

On 8/15/2023 at 6:37 AM, yankop said:

As a Geometry Dash player I can't believe how I didn't get around listening to Meganeko's music earlier.

yeahhh he made cyber grind for ultrakill and feral, those two are pretty good ig (can't relate to the geometry dash part tho I hate that thing)
listed below

Spoiler

Spoiler

have a good day

Edited by yukayay
edited again, all official releases of the songs are linked now!
  • Like 2

#1f1e33

• 4 weeks later...

Some times ago, youtube recommended to me a t2h2 video, which is very cute! But also, the video comes with a song and that song is "Trio" from King Crimson. This is the first time I've ever heard of a King Crimson's song. I also listened to the album that includes "Trio" - "STARLESS AND BIBLE BLACK"- and it was... hard for me to listen. I found 3 songs that I liked, including "Trio" and upon listening again to the other songs, I can see why people would like listening to them. I didn't really make it fair for the other songs though because I wasn't focusing on listening to them so I wouldn't know if I'll like them or not..., but if you want to, you can check out the whole album.

Oh and in the 1-2 minutes of "Trio" you might want to turn up the volume a bit because there is sounds playing, I didn't noticed it the first time I hear it, like normally my volume would be at 22 and that would sounds pretty loud and clear but I have to turn it up to around 30-40 to hear it in the beginning. Basically just adjust the volume to however you like, as long as you can hear the music. But yeah, thank you random t2h2 video, for blessing me with an awesome song!

Spoiler

The t2h2 vid

• Thinking 1

Well, i have to share my stuff here now, so this ost is literally very unknowlegded for so much people, but Mona 2 (Monarch Monarch) really makes me upbeat and happy every time i heard their ost, specially when it's in Midi, those are my 3 favorites.

• Like 1

SuwalemDistractionor.gif.744734ef46cde9f46b278e64825ea1fe.gif

Wait that's me as a doll? Yeah, Alice helped me on doing those. She doesn't look like a doll! I played so much Lemmings on my pc, so i got some inspirations of this! Oh boy...

Sprite done by myself!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...