Touhou Girl most likely to have a Scottish accent?

buskerdog

Heh, would that be the line: "I'm drunk! You don't have an excuse!" by any chance there? It was used at the end of this great Walfas sketch as well (apologies in advance to Isaac for poor old Parsee's portrayal in it):-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hc4LuH2ul4

What about Sekibanki? She is based on a dullahan after all, which is Irish folklore. Close enough maybe? (=^_^=)

Edited by SasaMisa
Word substitution.
  • Like 1

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

Er, no! She's clearly based on Alice Fairchild from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. She'd be far more likely to have a Cockney accent, albeit a lot posher, and I wouldn't put it past some fans to give her one of those either. (^p^)

Indeed, for extra amusement in regard to voices, take a look at this pretty short skit by CTM:-

Edited by SasaMisa
Inserting an edit.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

• 4 months later...

Everyone

Gensokyo being in Japan was a lie at all, Gensokyo was a place on Scotland, but ZUN is hiding it from us

The reason? ZUN is a Scottish that's actually 86yo, and already spent so much time on Japan that he learned how to look like one, Touhou is a creation of the Scottish government that was sent to be published by ZUN, their best agent, it was to Scotland have partial domination of the media and become the strongest nation

That's the truth, and now i have to go before the Scottish secret police send me to the jail

• Like 1
  • Haha 2