Hello hi

Bad Name 01

Hi! I have been lurking here for a while now, but I never made any posts (until this one ofc). I'm a touhou fan from Hungary with a terrible sense of humor. I recently beat  my first touhou game, and that is what got me to finally introduce myself. (Final B in IN, but it was on normal difficulty and i was using Reimu and Yukari) Kinda unrelated, but I like the feel of forums, they have a unique charm imo, especially with the long walls of text, you don't see those often in discord servers and such. From what I've seen on this site so far, the community seems nice. I don't know why I'm writing an essay as an introduction

Hullo!
Just like you, I've been lurking in this website for a while now and just yesterday made my first post/response to a forum.
I haven't 1cc a TH game (I did BEAT PCB but I had to use a continue on it...thanks Yuyuko) and I also agree with the forums having a unique charm to them, I'm glad the website is still holding up after so much time!

6 minutes ago, Tayaya said:

Hi welcome I'm also new here. I've one 1cc SA, UM, PoFV, WBaWC, HSiFS, and IN all on easy cuz I suck lol.

Hey, it's a step forward so no shame in playing on easy! I haven't really tried the easy difficulty because I dived head first into normal and even though I haven't completed the game, I still have a lot of fun.

5 minutes ago, Akira Diamond said:

Hey, it's a step forward so no shame in playing on easy! I haven't really tried the easy difficulty because I dived head first into normal and even though I haven't completed the game, I still have a lot of fun.

.Yea I mostly play for the story and music and I find it really fun as well

Just now, Akira Diamond said:

Hey! Haven't met anyone with the same birthday as me, we shall rise as comrades! 

Yeah! I love your okuu profile picture as well!

7 minutes ago, Tayaya said:

.Yea I mostly play for the story and music and I find it really fun as well

It's always fine to play on easy, especially if it's your first time. Appreciating the music and the characters is what matters the most!

5 hours ago, Bad Name 01 said:

Hi! I have been lurking here for a while now, but I never made any posts (until this one ofc). I'm a touhou fan from Hungary with a terrible sense of humor. I recently beat  my first touhou game, and that is what got me to finally introduce myself. (Final B in IN, but it was on normal difficulty and i was using Reimu and Yukari) Kinda unrelated, but I like the feel of forums, they have a unique charm imo, especially with the long walls of text, you don't see those often in discord servers and such. From what I've seen on this site so far, the community seems nice. I don't know why I'm writing an essay as an introduction

Dedication at its finest, you've beaten your first touhou game and of course, welcome to the shrine, pleased to make your accompany. The forums do have a unique feel to it. After all, they seem like a rowdy place. I hope you don't mind the overall lack of members after the harsh times. Oh, "even if this place is hunted, I'll try to make it feel like home to the newcomers." I've said that and I'll always keep my words.

My first touhou 1cc was Touhou 4: Lotus Land Story. 

Spoiler

I didn't expect Yuuka to use master spark at me costing me hours of hard work, blood and sweat.

I've carried myself away. Why am I writing a forum style for a simple introduction.

With that said, Welcome again & I wish you a wonderful time in this site.

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

Hey, welcome!

This site does grow on you after some time but it's usually pretty chill here compared to must Touhou communities I've seen, I think you'll like here.

On a another note: Congrats on beating IN!

Archived