What do you think about Akatsuki Records?

CountVonNumenor

funny how I did post it but I haven't really listened to the song either. I've been indifferent to their songs for quite a while now, but it's not just akatsuki records, it's touhou covers in general at this point. there are very few that I still actively listen to, most of the time I just skip stuff that shows up in my spotify. I think I'm starting to lose interest on pretty much the only thing I care about in touhou, which is music. it's a shame, but I'm starting to move on. I'll keep posting the new releases here for the people that do enjoy their songs, but I may end up missing something.

until next time, bye!

#1f1e33

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Coming out tomorrow:

not going into this with high expectations tbh, didn't really like the doremy song, but I'll keep an open mind

#1f1e33

ever since oni kage pink I haven't been vibing with their releases, and unfortunately this is another one where it just doesn't hit with me. it's... okay. I don't hate it, but I don't necessarily think it's great either.

#1f1e33

ok so as I was giving another shot at the yuyuko song, I stumbled upon something sincerely amazing

Spoiler

this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen AND heard, and that's why I love it
btw no the song still doesn't hit with me, just needed to point out this absolute comedic masterpiece

#1f1e33

On 10/22/2023 at 4:32 AM, nom said:

ok so as I was giving another shot at the yuyuko song, I stumbled upon something sincerely amazing

Reveal hidden contents

this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen AND heard, and that's why I love it
btw no the song still doesn't hit with me, just needed to point out this absolute comedic masterpiece

i mean comedic masterpiece is one way of putting soulless and formulaic idea  desu~ nyan~ :3c

14 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

As I have already mentioned, I feel like recently I have lost touch with the music group's works. Following the Sekibanki song, I have not listened to anything new from them. Therefore, I have lost (or rather decided not to check out) over half a year of music...

i didnt listen to any more of them after that one until just the other day either. idrk why

• 1 month later...