What do you think about Akatsuki Records?

CountVonNumenor

Also a bit of a fun fact" I am not 100% sure, but from the discussions I have seen around the new song this might be the first (or at most second) PV ever made about Sariel out of all music groups out there. Which is quite an achievement if it so.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Yeah when i found out about sariel (i stumbled upon album with this single) i instantly went off to listen it because she's pretty much my favorite 98 character, i only wish it would be her 2nd theme Civilization of Magic (one of top 10 themes in whole 2hu for me) but it was great experience regardless!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Shionne Imeris said:

Yeah when i found out about sariel (i stumbled upon album with this single) i instantly went off to listen it because she's pretty much my favorite 98 character, i only wish it would be her 2nd theme Civilization of Magic (one of top 10 themes in whole 2hu for me) but it was great experience regardless!

I might not be famiar with Sariel's themes, but it looks like the song credits Civilization of Magic as the source in the description. 

• Up 1

spacer.png

On 8/8/2022 at 1:08 PM, CountVonNumenor said:

I might not be famiar with Sariel's themes, but it looks like the song credits Civilization of Magic as the source in the description. 

ooh you're right i missed that but it's arrange including both Now until the moment you die and Civilization of Magic!

• Like 1

seems like i'm a bit late but there you go!

On 8/14/2022 at 3:06 PM, CountVonNumenor said:

Might be weird, but the wiki has not updated yet the page for the music group. Therefore, i cannot check yet whether the new songs are part of something bigger or not (even if they most likely are).

it's the album they're releasing on C100 along with omake single

in music case wiki is usually either late, outdated or sometimes just straight missing stuff so it might be hard sometimes (personally i'm using other sources)

• Up 1