Imagine X went to Gensokyo.

Sir I

11 hours ago, _.Mevs said:

What if gensokyo went to Megaman?

Cough cough

I've got one. (Actually a couple of them after some digging) 

Udongein X

Udongein X by potemki11 (itch.io) For the sake of conveniency, I will put the steam version too. UDONGEIN X on Steam (steampowered.com)

I'll just paste the info from the steam page. (Also instant recommended since it includes Yuugi^)

Lunarians Are Up to Something Again!

A small group of Moon Rabbits has crash landed in Gensokyo. They have been left on their own! It's up to Reisen to (reluctantly) rescue each one of her former comrades and beat some sense into Lunarians once and for all. Do your best, Udon-chan!

14 Unique and Engaging Boss Fights

Every Boss has a gimmick of their own and requires a different strategy! In addition to dodging bullets, you have to respect each Boss' different mechanics if you want to have a chance at winning.

Make Reisen Stronger!

You can invest Power Up items you get from Stages and Bosses into upgrades to make Reisen more powerful. This ranges anywhere from increasing max health to giving you the ability to erase entire screens worth of bullets in your path! Of course, you can ignore this system if you want to challenge yourself.

3 Difficulty Settings

Feel like the game is too hard? You can set the difficulty to Easy if you want a more traditional platformer experience with less bullets on screen. Alternatively you can choose Lunatic for a true test of skill and patience. DISCLAIMER: You have to beat the game at least once to unlock Lunatic difficulty. Changing a difficulty setting requires a reset of your current playthrough.

An Additional Mode

SURVIVAL is a Boss Rush mode where you can select different perks in between fights. It will get progressively harder, so stay sharp! Who knows, maybe if you get a big enough win streak, you might unlock something interesting...

Extra: A playthrough Udongein X (Version 1.0) - Full Playthrough (Normal Difficulty, All P Items) - YouTube

Shanghai.EXE: Genso Network

Cough* from the shrine itself Shanghai.EXE: Genso Network - RPG - Moriya Shrine | Your resource for all things Touhou

Shanghai.EXE: Genso Network is a PC fangame which crosses the gameplay of the Mega Man Battle Network series with the cast of Touhou Project and that was developed by Technodot.

It follows the adventures of ordinary student Alice Shiki and her delinquent NetNavi Shanghai.EXE as they fight the evil ROM organization in a world where Everything Is Online. Its story borrows from multiple scenarios from the entire Battle Network saga. Several Touhou characters are put in the roles of some of the original Battle Network characters.

The original developer got a C&D from Capcom and shut everything down, just before it was completed but its leaked source code was built upon and translated to English. The game has a ending, but doesn't have 100% of what was planned to had.

Extra: Playlist from Aspery 

And last but not least, 

MegaMari

Aye, taken from the touhou wiki: MegaMari - Touhou Wiki - Characters, games, locations, and more

Story

Tired of Marisa (and occasionally Alice) constantly 'borrowing' books from her library, Patchouli Knowledge has hatched a plan to stop the incessant theft. Stashing her book collection deep inside a mechanized fortress filled with traps, she enlists the help of several other Touhou characters, all of whom have their own bones to pick with Marisa for one reason or another. With the help of Alice, Marisa sets out to defeat the other girls and gain new powers from them before making a climactic raid on Patchouli's castle to bring home another big haul of books.

Extra: Then again, playlist by Aspery: (3) MegaMari (Touhou x Megaman) - YouTube

And one more thing for a hardcore analysis of Megaman Lore which is over 8 hours. Here it is 

Edited by Gou the frog
Forum spirt has been awakened
  • Like 1

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

7 hours ago, Gou the frog said:

Udongein X

Udongein X by potemki11 (itch.io) For the sake of conveniency, I will put the steam version too. UDONGEIN X on Steam (steampowered.com)

I have a video about Udongein X (shameless plug)

4 hours ago, Sir I said:

I've a question for you guys. How would the residents of Gensokyo will react when they meet X?

They'd probably be pretty amazed, I wonder if Sanae would know about Megaman?

Also yeah best not let the kappas get near him.

• Like 1

everything is just peachy tonsh.gif.0b4075faabf61d7265e5c3fea342964f.gif

I've got one. (Actually a couple of them after some digging) 

Udongein X

That's amazing!

I thought it was just a meme but there's an actual game about megaman and touhou xd

Thanks for the links, i might download it =D

FumoMarisa.png.746a508fab9d3a87280f1c90d5f4210e.png

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 5:02 PM, Tenkko said:

They'd probably be pretty amazed, I wonder if Sanae would know about Megaman?
Also yeah best not let the kappas get near him.

Since she is a resident of Gensokyo since 2007, maybe she is familiar about the Mega Man series.

And I hope the kappas don't do the same mistake Mr. Cain did. There will be a whole war.