Guys... What is your opinion on Double Spoilers?

Sir I

Cause this game ruined me. I wasted my time trying to clear a stage and uh oh I died. This game just wastes your time, makes you angry and makes you rethink about your life choices. In my opinion, this game is just horrid. (The music slaps though.)

Edited by RoboticSquire

It's pretty fun. All games waste your time. If you're getting angry over losing, stop playing. In my opinion, you're only mad because you're bad, which inherently isn't a bad thing, but you're also salty about it. Git gud or stop taking it so seriously (and yes the music is good you're right)

side note, uh... although fun, a lot of the other games are more entertaining imo. so you're partially right. it sucks ass relative to most of the other games

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I haven't played this one much (Hatate is the better reporter though, remember that), but I didn't get on well with the original at all. I mean, when it takes you more than 60 bloody attempts to get past Rumia, the first boss, you should probably just give up and play something else. (^u^;)

Edited by SasaMisa
Word substitution.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

11 hours ago, niko uwu said:

It's pretty fun. All games waste your time. If you're getting angry over losing, stop playing. In my opinion, you're only mad because you're bad, which inherently isn't a bad thing, but you're also salty about it. Git gud or stop taking it so seriously (and yes the music is good you're right)

I respect you my guy.

Yoooooo, it seems I'm in the minority once again! Shoot the Bullet, Double Spoiler, and Violet Detector are some of my favourite games in the whole series, and even though I haven't completed a single one of them, I wish there was more. I love shooting the heck out of stuff as your local shrine maiden and whatnot as much as the next gal, but the gameplay of just snapping funny photos of swarms of bullets activates my brain at an immense level.

It's extremely fun and right up my alley, although I definitely understand why not everyone loves em. Also

10 hours ago, SasaMisa said:

(Hatate is the better reporter though, remember that)

this is a really weird way to spell "Aya is the best" but more power to you :KoishiXD: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"I'm still trying to find the whereabouts of the heart,

now I have to find the bustling marketplace too? What the heck Zun?"

2069208610_ChimataEyes.png.e5c4f93eec188519fc7cb80192af2301.png

I love both Shoot the bullet and double spoiler (Violet detector is good but I still prefer the others more). I do admit they are harder than the rest of the games at times but they are also a bit easier once you get used to using the camera. Also I may be a bit biased but Aya is definitely better than Hatate :AyaSmug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1