unfortunately for me it's 80 bucks so I won't be able to play it soon unless pirating

(I'll probably pirate for a while anyway cause I'm not sure if there is a 4k mode or if I'll just have to explode playing 6k, in which case I'll drop the game unfortunately)

• Up 1

#1f1e33

3 minutes ago, nom said:

unfortunately for me it's 80 bucks so I won't be able to play it soon unless pirating

(I'll probably pirate for a while anyway cause I'm not sure if there is a 4k mode or if I'll just have to explode playing 6k, in which case I'll drop the game unfortunately)

yeah same

i'm waiting for it to be cracked (for me it's 30 bucks :/)

dagobah_WAN_WAN_INTENSIFIES.swf

so the game is uhhhh Not Great:tm:
it's pretty barebones for a rhythm game, with some important stuff missing (such as early/late indicators) but if you're interested I can dm you a torrent magnet ig

#1f1e33

11 minutes ago, Kalefromai said:

Im surprised the game hasn't been cracked yet. I was honestly expecting everything to be available within the first day. I guess thats what the devs put all their time into. 

it has been lol I played it 1 day after release I have the torrent stored here in case I ever want to play it again (rare occasion)

#1f1e33

On 2/12/2024 at 12:46 PM, nom said:

it has been lol I played it 1 day after release I have the torrent stored here in case I ever want to play it again (rare occasion)

Wait what, its not on Moriya Shrine right? And I tried another website but my anti virus blocked it instantly. If you can tell me how to get the torrent, that would be amazing...

5 hours ago, Kalefromai said:

Wait what, its not on Moriya Shrine right? And I tried another website but my anti virus blocked it instantly. If you can tell me how to get the torrent, that would be amazing...

I just sent you a dm with the magnet, enjoy gaem

#1f1e33

1 hour ago, Hardynator said:

you think you can send it to me as well?
can't seem to find it anywhere.

done, check dms

#1f1e33

7 hours ago, Kalefromai said:

HMMM Not so sure that site is safe...

well... when I couldn't buy the games on steam, I usually download games from there (my friend who I may never see again told me about the website) or I might find other websites that isn't so dangerous to download games. I see many people use it, so I think it's ok to download from there.

I think those malicious files might be for cracking the game so you can play it. I hope so.

4 hours ago, Jaz:3 said:

well... when I couldn't buy the games on steam, I usually download games from there (my friend who I may never see again told me about the website) or I might find other websites that isn't so dangerous to download games. I see many people use it, so I think it's ok to download from there.

I think those malicious files might be for cracking the game so you can play it. I hope so.

Dude, be careful, maybe some files on the site are safe but you should definably check every file you get, have some kind anti virus, and use a vpn.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 8:00 PM, Kalefromai said:

Dude, be careful, maybe some files on the site are safe but you should definably check every file you get, have some kind anti virus, and use a vpn.

Now that I think about it... you can never be so sure about anything. Thank you!