a wild koakuma has appeared

koakumas

hey hey hey moriya shrine! the name is koakuma/koa, my real identity is actually toukito. touhou fan for a year now and glad to make an appearance in the moriya shrine of all places. but anyway, as being toukito, i manage this account and hopefully bring some entertainment in the process. i have a humor that will make no sense sometimes. as being koakuma/koa, i use it as my identity in the touhou community and act like koakuma herself like calling patchouli as my mistress lmao. truly, im a traditional-online artist, i have been drawing for years upon years and only 2-ish years ago i took it seriously after doing stickmen for so long. but, i hope to at least bring some joy into the touhou community and the moriya shrine as a whole. hopefully we’ll cross paths again someday but i’ll see you around!

- koakuma 1/13/2024

IMG_0520.gif

• Like 5

Welcome to Moriya Shrine, Koa!

Nonsensical humor? I'm in! It goes great with caffeine! 

I'd love to see the joy you bring with your humor and art!

• Like 1
Spoiler

"It takes a lot to make a quality product. Be that an animation, doujin or game. Finding time alone can be a challenge. But nothing burns quite as much as throwing in so much work and make something good. Only for no one to care. But trust me. Someone will. It just sometimes takes awhile." -Yumetou

tyty! i fr have some really random humor like i fr am full have it sometimes, one part of me is like don’t laugh but the other is just laugh do it and so i go all out. anyway hope to post some art soon!

• Like 2

OH Its my 12th favorite 2hu character hi! I hope you make a lot of friends and enjoy your time on the Shrine. Its a cozy, if occasionally slow place. So far everyone here and (mostly) on the Discord have been very kind, and even laugh at my jokes. If you need anything don't be afraid to reach out. Have fun, wholesome succubus!

• Like 2

ty! hopefully i do make a decent amount of friends here, like it wouldn’t be fun if not. anyway, hopefully everyone be kind and don’t start drama like all other platforms i have been on. (besides getting files, main reason i migrated here) but anyway, ty again for welcoming me!

• Like 1

Nonsensical humour, eh? Well, the more people active in these forums the better.

Considering this has become quite the welcoming party, care to share some Koakuma wisdom with us? Perhaps some tea for at the very least me as all that flying and waiting around in the Former Hell of Blazing Fires has left me a bit thirsty~

• Like 1

May Gensokyo bless you~

the_trader - can agree, anyway hope we can get along tho lol

nyoko - real, more ppl active here is like the more the merrier type thing here. sure, tea sounds good as well, patchouli-sama hasn’t made tea for herself or me all this week so some sounds great

• Like 1

the tea is honestly not even that bad

also extra info: i am a band kid (unfortunately) and (even more unfortunate) is im a clarinet player so uh-

Edited by koakumas
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, koakumas said:

the tea is honestly not even that bad

also extra info: i am a band kid (unfortunately) and (even more unfortunate) is im a clarinet player so uh-

Whats that and the other thing

hello koakuma welcome. It always good to see new souls to come visit the moriyashrine. It cool that you like koakuma, she alright with me. if you play touhou rhythm carnival she has a rly cool level. Also who cant forget the great DROP THE BOMB flash on /f/ back in the good ol days.