Have you guys had any strange dreams?

Sir I

I mentioned this in the Discord. But thought it would be fun to share here. I had my first Touhou dream! :KoishiXD:

It began twenty years after the modern era. Reimu had fallen into a coma after fighting a big bad guy. I'm not certain whom, but I am pretty sure it was Mima. So Reimu, now depowered from her long catnap, is wandering around the village trying to get used to life now. She walks into the schoolhouse, expecting to see Keine there. But she sees a different familiar face instead.

spacer.png

That's right, the new Headmistress and teacher of the human school is the blue baka herself. Weirdest of all...she was actually an alright teacher. The lesson consisted of her reading from a book, and then asking the class the answer. If they got it wrong, she would tell them to try again, perhaps with some extra context. If they got it right, she would congratulate them. But how did she know the right answer? Simple.

She didn't. But she knew all the wrong answers. So when a student says '2+2=5', she would flash back over 20+ years of elementary school and remember the time Keine told her that was wrong. When a student says '2+2=4', she would flashback through all those years, not remember a time where 4 was the wrong answer, and deduce that that was the correct answer. It was surprisingly wholesome.

Then Mima teleported beside Reimu, told her she belonged to the witch, then a hand came out of her face and started choking her.

Caffeine is weird when you sleep.

• Like 2

I can't remember what happened in the middle of the dream or remember anything clearly but at the end of the dream I said something like

"...you owed me an apology..." to the girl,

and she replied something like"...ok, I'm sorry. Is that good enough?...". I stayed silent and she left.

Then I woke up.

The girl in my dream is real irl and I had....some kind of relationship with her? I wouldn't call it that, but whatever. It's just kind of like an occurring nightmare but it doesn't bother me that much, maybe it's just annoying. Like what's up with the theme of people not knowing me, forgetting me, leaving me, etc... in some of my dreams? This new dream that I just told happened sometimes ago, and before I sleep I kinda imagine something including her. So maybe that's why I have that dream. I might write something VERY long that might be related to the girl and why I have those dreams. But I guess I'll need a silent night some days after, or maybe tomorrow. 

This is like a diary, man. Like yume nikki kinda stuff

Edited by Jaz:3
it's "my" not "m", lol, criticizing myself here

• 4 weeks later...

WARNING!! kinda dark

i had a dream where i was on some sort of music platform and for some reason i wanted to know what were the last songs. so i scrolled right to the end and there was an entire album of songs made by "M", some of them include "soothing coat" or "delicious coat". the album cover was a tree branch aroud a foggy swamp, though the branch changed place with each song.

so i decided to listen to one of the songs.

it first seemed like some sort of nursery rhyme about a man who stole a baby goose from its mother; being bored by the baby, he places it where the mother goose is.

then it brutally changes to death metal as the mother goose scolded the man by saying something like :

"what a foolish person they are for thinking they'll ever see the face of heaven."

then i woke up. (i used to torture innocent insects until they die so maybe that's my punishment)

On 3/16/2024 at 1:02 PM, Banana Man 4577 said:

I don't have dreams, so there is that. Is that weird??

Sometimes I have dreams, sometimes I don't, that's probably normal lol. You'll have one some day.

• 2 weeks later...

I had two dreams! Last night, I dreamt about being a little kid living in a slum, in a very narrow street, I live my day to day there and I learned some bad stuff. Like an old man and a little girl taught me how to steal, the old man showed me some gold and told me "this is how you know it's real" or something like that. And then a bunch of people chased us. There was also something else happened in the dream but I can't remember, maybe people dying? Idk really....

And then after I wake up (irl), it was in the morning, I open my eyes for a little bit, hear my family talk a bit... then I sleep again. And have a second dream, which is about me with some characters from TF2 play soccer with real people (local people from my country), on my team there was a red pyro, blue demoman, soldier?, someone I don't remember, and me. There's is also our coach, which is another soldier and some character. It started out as us losing 0-3 quite fast, just one more round and it's over (it's like a real match irl)... but some how we managed to climb back up again and then when the ball is bout to hit our goal, soldier grabbed it with his leg and his arms clinging to the second pole (there was like two poles? kinda weird, let me show you).

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2b6a5656957263c117545fd434602170.png

I said he grabbed to the second upper pole, my mistake when drawing lol.

Me and pyro saw that he was struggling and we went inside the goal and tried to use our heads to hit the ball to get it out,

I said "We gotta get the ball out!!!"

Soldier said "No..."

Me: "...huh?"

Soldier: " I will get it out...."

Then he used his rocket launcher to launch him and the ball out!!!! He brings the ball close to the goal, then soldier and I help each other to make a goal!! THen we won!!!!! The crowd went wild, our players cheered, I said OH MY GOD!!! just like the vid below

Spoiler

I went to the coach (soldier), he tried to shake my hand I believed, but I hugged him, then continued to cheer.

The day was about to rain, like grey clouds and stuff, I played kinda bad lol, but it was fun.

Edited by Jaz:3

this one is short but this one still haunts me, probably even reference my mental health a bit

so i was in this purely concrete building. the only “windows” have light coming through but looking through it only stays like that. so really no outside except the light. i went into this room in a panic where there’s a concrete table with a sauce bag you find with ketchup or mustard or whatever in it. that thing is filled with some sort of dust in it. never knew what it was but i opened it and had the intrusive thought to eat and pour into my mouth so i let it win and poured and eat that dust. after eating all of it, some person (not the dream man bc that b_tch is fake) told me to kys. then i passed out. the whole dream lasted about 20 seconds but describing it is long.

but the weirdest dream is for humor bc after all, this is the misty lake!!!!!!

so my small house that i still live in today decided it wanted to grow legs while my entire family under our last name was having a bbq outside. so it was me, my parents, my brother, my dog, and my brother’s wife and children. (it’s a whole can of worms to talk about that) but the house grew spider-human legs and decided to eat my mother, two of three of my brothers kids, and my dog. god knows where they went but probably back inside the house again. but anyway, my father sprayed the legs with bug spray then gotten eaten along with the bbq. me and my brother’s wife, brother, and the last child were just standing there watching it eat another one of the nearby house along with the neighbors. so we just spawned guns like f_cking fortnite or gta and shoot that b_tch until it died. the victims never came out. the dream ended with credits in the most disney thing ever

anyway that’s all my two dreams, if i remember more, they’re here but for now yeah

• Like 1

I'm staying at a relative's house while I scope out places to live near a new job. While the place is beautiful and comfortable, its very cold and draft, and at night the wind can whip around it as well. Making all kinds of creepy noises. For this, and a few other reasons (none paranormal) I assumed at a young age the house was haunted. It isn't, but it can be creepy. Especially when you're alone. This, combined with the windstorm last night, is probably what inspired last night's dream.

So I dream I am walking down a small town with my mother. I think its snowing, we pass a few shops, though the only one I remember is a Christmas store. We then pass a few people, and the dream shifts to their perspective. The story followed a guy, a group of friends and his GF as they did normal things. Go to the bar, enjoy a day at the beach, play games together. Because they are good friends, they take a lot of photos of themselves. As time passed though, they realized they could see a figure, like wrinkled tar over hanging garbage bags, in the background. Getting closer with every photo. Eventually, it could even reach through any image of it taken, usually trying to suffocate the protag. But he could only interact with them, through these images or videos. It turns out he was some kind of evil spirit who had been haunting his GF since she was a little girl. Then one day, she simply vanished. The music triumphantly soared as the hero vowed to rescue her from the big bad.

Then I wake up to a sound it took me awhile to realize was a feral cat yowling outside.

• Like 2