Help key bindings

Paolo

hello,

just wanted to know how i can set different key bindings in game... i tried going into options->key bindings then clicking on a key using the confirm key (default is z) but nothing happens, i can set the default ones tho, someone can help?

12 hours ago, Paolo said:

hello,

just wanted to know how i can set different key bindings in game... i tried going into options->key bindings then clicking on a key using the confirm key (default is z) but nothing happens, i can set the default ones tho, someone can help?

Hey @Paolo, I can help.

Which game are you having the problem with? Is it a specific game or all of them?

34 minutes ago, Kurzov said:

Hey @Paolo, I can help.

Which game are you having the problem with? Is it a specific game or all of them?

hi, actually with all of them, i have keys set by default on the arrows and z=confirm / x=back, i wanted to be able to move with wasd and j/k as confirm and back but i just can't figure out how to change them, i'm pretty sure i can since there is a reset default button so i decided to ask here

I believe how that menu works is that you press the confirm key, then the key you want. I'll be able to check later tonight (in around 2-3 hours) and make sure that I'm telling you the right things. If I may ask beforehand, which operating system are you using? Some of the older games aren't as friendly to newer systems (i.e. Windows 10) as others.

6 hours ago, Kurzov said:

I believe how that menu works is that you press the confirm key, then the key you want. I'll be able to check later tonight (in around 2-3 hours) and make sure that I'm telling you the right things. If I may ask beforehand, which operating system are you using? Some of the older games aren't as friendly to newer systems (i.e. Windows 10) as others.

I'm using windows10, oh i forgot to mention that it's only about classic and modern era 1 and 2, i didn't bother with the emulator

Archived