something i drew at a restaurant chalkboard

koakumas

i did this at one of my fav restaurants, they have this chalkboard at the entrance for “hungry artists” as they call it, so i drew this on the chalkboard, gotta say it stayed until i sat down and some kid erased the entire board (even the cirno) and drew some big thing covering half the board idk what it was but i spread touhou in an unexpected way. i feel like spreading it to my school, how should i do that?

IMG_0296.jpeg

• Like 2

no chalkboards but there is whiteboards, i already tried in my band class, no results

i’ll do it on a desk

1 hour ago, suyu_ said:

on a random desk or in the chalkboard (if it have one)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 1:05 PM, suyu_ said:

on a random desk or in the chalkboard (if it have one)

oh yeah update: i drew cirno on my desk for the next person to sit next period reminding them what’s in store for english, it was gone the next day but eh it was a success

• Like 1

Just now, koakumas said:

oh yeah update: i drew cirno on my desk for the next person to sit next period reminding them what’s in store for english, it was gone the next day but eh it was a success

don't worry, she just ran back to my house :)

• Like 1

Absolutely awesome. If I had seen this going into a restaurant It would have made my day and week. Awesome artwork created by an awesome person!

As for the 'spread', just keep at it and she may become like your 'signature' in school and eventually gain the curiosity of those who pay attention. Either way, your enjoying your art and sharing your talent so its a win-win!

• Like 1
Spoiler

"It takes a lot to make a quality product. Be that an animation, doujin or game. Finding time alone can be a challenge. But nothing burns quite as much as throwing in so much work and make something good. Only for no one to care. But trust me. Someone will. It just sometimes takes awhile." -Yumetou

1 minute ago, suyu_ said:

don't worry, she just ran back to my house :)

sounds good

1 minute ago, Hikiko Hime said:

Absolutely awesome. If I had seen this going into a restaurant It would have made my day and week. Awesome artwork created by an awesome person!

As for the 'spread', just keep at it and she may become like your 'signature' in school and eventually gain the curiosity of those who pay attention. Either way, your enjoying your art and sharing your talent so its a win-win!

next time i’ll go back there, i’ll put the lake fairy crew (cirno, daiyousei, and rumia) or maybe even myself idk

i’ll still be spreading it dw im trying to figure out more ways but for now it’s drawing on the desks

• Like 1

Hey maybe you can also try some doodles on sticky notes and leaving them around "THE STRONGEST WUZ HERE"

• Like 2
Spoiler

"It takes a lot to make a quality product. Be that an animation, doujin or game. Finding time alone can be a challenge. But nothing burns quite as much as throwing in so much work and make something good. Only for no one to care. But trust me. Someone will. It just sometimes takes awhile." -Yumetou

1 hour ago, Hikiko Hime said:

Hey maybe you can also try some doodles on sticky notes and leaving them around "THE STRONGEST WUZ HERE"

time to use these sticky notes that i never used in years

• Haha 2

You could also look into printing stickers out. :) I'm not sure how one would do that, but from what I've heard its fairly cheap. Just imagine going to class in ten year's time, and you feel something on the underside of your desk. You look down and see this cute little thing smiling back at you.

spacer.png

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Yumetou said:

You could also look into printing stickers out. :) I'm not sure how one would do that, but from what I've heard its fairly cheap. Just imagine going to class in ten year's time, and you feel something on the underside of your desk. You look down and see this cute little thing smiling back at you.

spacer.png

that could work idk if i have a printer for that tho-