macbeth - yeah mines just sit on both edges of my bed, and when i wake up, i get reminded im still a touhou fan

banana man 4577 - be scared of some fumos, most are probably harmless, avoid most dekas at all costs especially yuyuko dekas

On 1/26/2024 at 9:37 PM, Banana Man 4577 said:

I would be afraid if I had one.

Fumos are beings of pure benevolence and light, divine envoys of Heaven. Even the bootlegs act as messengers on our earthly plane. You have nothing to fear from them. Unless you try to seggs one. Then they punch you in the genitals. Observe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/28/2024 at 5:50 AM, Yumetou said:

Fumos are beings of pure benevolence and light, divine envoys of Heaven. Even the bootlegs act as messengers on our earthly plane. You have nothing to fear from them. Unless you try to seggs one. Then they punch you in the genitals. Observe.

lmao, anime on piano is honestly great place for touhou content frfr

On 1/28/2024 at 9:47 AM, DynoHou said:

omg i want fumo but i cant buy it:TenshiCry:

the ones on amazon are decent enough

2 hours ago, koakumas said:

the ones on amazon are decent enough

yeah but im not 18 years old and its not small money for me, like 11 dollars for shipping is kinda... big price🤕, and in my country no one sells fumos

• Like 1

hello

1 hour ago, DynoHou said:

yeah but im not 18 years old and its not small money for me, like 11 dollars for shipping is kinda... big price🤕, and in my country no one sells fumos

damn, as an american can’t help you. i had to convince my parents for them ;-;