downloads may be broken? for some games, at least.

nitorii

so I opened my profile that I have bookmarked as usual and when I go to the homepage of the forum I'm just greeted with this eerie emptiness.
image.thumb.png.984246ecf05fb3ce3be37fe56cbcd370.png
naturally, I thought it was weird, so I decided to check if the downloads are fine, as to see if it's an network issue on my end or something weird is going on
first game I picked was suwako tour - I wanna be the god and after agreeing to download I'm sent to this page:
image.thumb.png.e00745f7c105a46ae61125227ebed03c.png
but when I tried the game below that (boho youyoumu) it downloaded perfectly fine, which is just weird.
I'm guessing this isn't on my side...? I logged in yesterday and all was well, and I haven't really changed anything network wise since then.

anyways, that's all I have, just a small report

#1f1e33

That's odd, that bug also happened to me when i was gonna to check the forums, how curious is that i was also seeing the Suwako Tour game, because that's a game i uploaded to that site and i wanna check for updates if necessary  So i decided to leave and see what's going on the forums. It didn't send me to the same page as Nom's, but it was related that "Moriya shrine servers went down" or something like that. I was literally hour seeing to fix it, but it just got fixed for no reason (alright i take it)

I have no photos of that happening though... Oh well, wish devs could fix it sometime.

Edited by NetsumuNico7
Fixed some typos

SuwalemDistractionor.gif.744734ef46cde9f46b278e64825ea1fe.gif

Wait that's me as a doll? Yeah, Alice helped me on doing those. She doesn't look like a doll! I played so much Lemmings on my pc, so i got some inspirations of this! Oh boy...

Sprite done by myself!

The home page should be back to normal now, or at least close to what it looked like before.

As for problems with the downloads, we're working on it but I don't know how long it'll take unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Maden said:

The home page should be back to normal now, or at least close to what it looked like before.

As for problems with the downloads, we're working on it but I don't know how long it'll take unfortunately.

thanks maden!

#1f1e33