I just beat TH7 Perfect Cherry Blossom, 1cc normal!!!

Jaz:3

Yeah dude, like I just did that 10-30 minutes ago and you don't know how happy I was. I really wanted to scream but it was kinda late at night so I just celebrated with a fist in the air or something like that.

I know this achievement isn't crazy like the others, but I'm just so happy I beat the game that I have to post about it. 

When I saw the ending with Reimu,Remillia,Yuyuko,... talking to each other, I just smiled at the conversation. I'm just so glad about beating the game man. I calculated and practiced to beat the game! I was on my last bomb at the end! And when the time counted to 0 at the last stage? It was euphoria.

I also want to say that I like the cherry border system because it really brings out the courage in you, what I mean by that is that when it's activated you kinda like force yourself to make risky moves and find a way to dogde to bullets. It makes the game pretty fun to play!

I guess it's gonna be harder from here on out with the other games haha. But maybe that's what makes it fun or what the other games have to offer that is going to be fun, idk but anyways!

Sorry if I wrote a bit too long, I'm just enjoying myself right now. Have a nice day everyone!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Up 2

Congrats. 

This felt almost nostalgic to read. It's only been 2 year since I started playing Touhou, and when I finally beaten Remillia for the first time, with continues, man I was hyped. 

Good luck on the rest on your Touhou-journey, you'll need it.

• Thanks 1