Ask buskerdog anything

buskerdog

Have AMA's recently become some kind of silly trend on this forum? Yes, yes they have. But whatever, it gives me something to discuss about, and having been here a long time I'd like to think I'm an interesting enough person for people to have questions about me. So, if there's anything you want to know about me, this is your opportunity to say it! It doesn't have to relate to Touhou in any way, you can ask me literally any question you want - although I am not obliged to answer, so I recommend keeping things tasteful if you actually want to be taken seriously. Other than that there's nothing else to say about restrictions, so ask away!

• Like 7
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Ever since you have been of this forum, what do you consider to have been some of the most interesting threads you have seen or interacted with? 

My own

If I had to pick just one... well, I can't remember the name exactly, but there was this one thread called "unexpected Touhou" or something like that which was filled with strange instances of the Touhou franchise appearing (like with Touhou hijacks) or with other cases of Touhou being applied to something extremely highly specific. The thing is, this thread was created a user called GarrisonDeCrick, who deleted their account, and all of his content was cast into the abyss along with it. A big shame, he had a strong and humorous personality, and made a number of interesting or entertaining threads. There are probably more threads by him that could contend as an answer for this question that I'm unable to recall. And before you ask; no one knows why he left, or why he erased all other traces of his presence across the internet. Trust me, I went looking. I just hope that whatever the reason was, he's doing alright...

...welp, that might have gone a little darker than intended, and it's only the first question. *sigh* CVN, you're ever one to ask the easy questions, aren't you?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, jankop said:

What is your favorite official game? Also, what's your favorite fangame?

My favourite official game is either EoSD or IN; in terms of pure gameplay I think EoSD has excellent danmaku patterns and this very raw fun-ness about it, no gimmicks about it. But IN is no slouch in simply being a fun game either, and when you also consider things like its characters and the brilliant last word system, I think it's a truly iconic game.

As for fangames, I actually don't play very many of them... but, Komajou Densetsu (and its sequel) left a great impression on me, and the edgy Castlevania-esque redesigns of the characters are also really cool, so that one's my favourite.

• 1 month later...