Silly little bug involving signatures

nitorii

okay so this is actually just trivial but I decided to make a post about it anyway
I was playing around with the signature function on the website yesterday when I stumbled upon an interesting bug which made me unable to remove el wiwi from my signature
basically I was messing around uploading things when I decided to upload this gif of el wiwi, but I didn't realize it was saved as an mp4 for some reason, and after putting it in, the website wasn't saving it, but not showing any error messages either. so I decided to just refresh the page, and lo and behold, it was there. but then I noticed it was not being considered as an attachment, which was odd, but I didn't think about it too much until I went to upload the intended gif and noticed the video (which is now showing in the signature) was not allowing me to delete it. I kept trying to delete it through many different ways, including ctrl + right click (it was just showing me the option to paste text) and regular right click showed the option to delete it, but wouldn't allow me to. I'm not really sure why this happened since I'm stupid and all, but my guess is that because it's not being recognized as an attachment, the website is just considering it as nothing, since it's not even as if it were text, as it's not affected by the select all function.

really sorry for being an annoyance it's just that I thought it was funny
images:image.png.c903720a1b0de8114114ebcc9896dae9.pngimage.png.b0d80fc87a71aceb4b505a45fcbd3f6d.png
(uploading other images onto it works just fine I believe. I think it just doesn't support the mp4 extension, or any other video extension really)

#1f1e33

That's really cool!

Haha.

But yeah, it's actually a bug within the framework. The update will fix it but i havent had the chance or time to do it yet.

• Thanks 1

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/