What are your/your family plans for Christmas? =D

_.Mevs

I don't really have a lot of ideas but i have plans to go fishing since we'll go to my family's beach house!

So we can eat a nice fish for dinner =D

But aside from that, nothing special, so i might start watching Amagami SS and play Halo: Combat Evolved Multiplayer (yes, i play a dead 2001 online fps because it's fun, even though my ping is always +200)

So, what are your plans? =D

R.gif.675558ef97c406a179f3e6f2ea771110.gif

No Christmas for me, unfortunately. School's first term finals stretches across Christmas aswell, so no rest day between test days. It's all coming and coming and coming in rapid succession.

Well, at least I can condole myself with actually going out to see the jolly energy on the streets. Hope it can help me somewhat, haha.

No Christmas for me, unfortunately. School's first term finals stretches across Christmas aswell, so no rest day between test days. It's all coming and coming and coming in rapid succession.

Well, at least I can condole myself with actually going out to see the jolly energy on the streets. Hope it can help me somewhat, haha.

Oh no =')

I hope you manage to enjoy Christmas even with class, and when you get back home, i hope you have lots of fun!

FumoMarisa.png.746a508fab9d3a87280f1c90d5f4210e.png