Can Human Village have Yokai Hunters?

Sir I

6 hours ago, nightsedge561 said:

None of the humans can combat yokai, as most parties are trying to actively confuse them. for instance, akyuu keeps them preoccupied with meaningless problems and infighting, so they cant focus on the yokai.

But what if human uses magic items or pray a god/spirit to have magic power ? I guess it would be possible… but maybe they are too afraid for it 

• Up 1

7 hours ago, Nekofire said:

But what if human uses magic items or pray a god/spirit to have magic power ? I guess it would be possible… but maybe they are too afraid for it 

Like I said, all the humans are kept weak and clueless so that they are still good to feed the yokai. the closest anyone else has got to overcoming that are Kosuzu, who is still not really a yokai hunter yet, and the fortune teller, who was murdered for trying to become stronger.

16 hours ago, nightsedge561 said:

None of the humans can combat yokai, as most parties are trying to actively confuse them. for instance, akyuu keeps them preoccupied with meaningless problems and infighting, so they cant focus on the yokai.

None of the humans in the village typically want to or need to combat the youkai because the Human Village is a dedicated safe area as designated by the Sages. Most youkai that go into the village don't act violently while over there because they really don't want that kind of beef.

2 hours ago, nightsedge561 said:

Like I said, all the humans are kept weak and clueless so that they are still good to feed the yokai. the closest anyone else has got to overcoming that are Kosuzu, who is still not really a yokai hunter yet, and the fortune teller, who was murdered for trying to become stronger.

Unless there's been a very recent development in one of the new manga I haven't read, I personally don't know of any grand conspiracy to export village humans as youkai food, nor is any such information available on the wiki. As long as they remain inside the village, they're off-limits. The fortune teller was killed by Reimu because she's racist she considers that a human who has willingly become a youkai has committed an unforgivable crime.

• Like 1