Would it be possible for a official mobile Touhou game to exist?

_.Mevs

Nowadays i only play the PC ones but when i started getting into Touhou, i played the mobile fangames

And what i noticed, Touhou work so well for a mobile game, in the bullet hell style, like, if you ever played Touhou: Thousand Night Anamnesis you know what i'm talking about

So, i wonder, would Zun want to make a game for another platform aside from PC? Like a mobile or a console game?

Not exactly a bullet hell game but it can also be a fighting or platform adventure game too, i wonder if it would be possible to happen

Idk if Zun already talked about it, but if so, please tell me!

And a kinda more difficult thing to happen but, would Zun make a port of any of the original Touhou games for mobile?

I'm asking also because i have friends that like Touhou but can't afford a PC, sorry if i said something wrong!

R.gif.675558ef97c406a179f3e6f2ea771110.gif

• Like 1

Dw, you didn't say anything wrong.
Honestly, like you said, yeah, bullet hell on mobile CAN work. I played some fangames on my phone, especially when I first got into Touhou.

It's really on Zun if he wants to make it or not, but time will only tell if he wants to, there's an official licensed Touhou CAVE game coming up, so maybe look forward towards that?

• Like 1

Number 1 Alice, Meiling and Youmu fan! jaooooooooo

It's really on Zun if he wants to make it or not, but time will only tell if he wants to, there's an official licensed Touhou CAVE game coming up, so maybe look forward towards that?

You're right, i really hope that Zun will think of it, also because, mobile games are getting really popular nowadays, so i don't think is impossible

And this new Touhou Cave game, there's a probability, only time will tell but i'm excited! =D

R.png.a3342f3b88f67254714c43c67ae6f17f.png