fujiwara no mokou!

yup i claimed to be on break but nah im back bc i finished mokou

i think when i reach to touhou 10, i’ll open up for requests, what do you think?

previous: yuyuko saigyouji

current: fujiwara no mokou

next: yuuka kazami!

🔥_20240225154624.png

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Yumetou said:

This is incredible Koakuma! Every artwork you make seems to improve over the last just a little bit. Its great to see you establish and improve your style. :) I can't wait to see your next one.

tysm! i have no idea what style to settle on since i also love doing lineless but for now i’ll focus on this style. yuuka is up next :D

On 2/25/2024 at 5:09 PM, koakumas said:

mamizou and mokou work too well together what-

Totally agree~

I love everything about the pic but that 'finger flick' motion she's doing is the total clincher! Looking forward to the rest of your work!

So these are gonna be a countdown until you start commissions? That's cool!

• Like 1
Spoiler

"It takes a lot to make a quality product. Be that an animation, doujin or game. Finding time alone can be a challenge. But nothing burns quite as much as throwing in so much work and make something good. Only for no one to care. But trust me. Someone will. It just sometimes takes awhile." -Yumetou

12 hours ago, Hikiko Hime said:

Totally agree~

I love everything about the pic but that 'finger flick' motion she's doing is the total clincher! Looking forward to the rest of your work!

So these are gonna be a countdown until you start commissions? That's cool!

yay ty!

im not looking for money in commissions as im already having a business at school (kinda its dead now) but more so of generic requests!

• Thinking 1

5 hours ago, koakumas said:

yay ty!

im not looking for money in commissions as im already having a business at school (kinda its dead now) but more so of generic requests!

yw! thank you for sharing!

Hm so more like we (the shrine) kinda decide like "HEY DO SO AND SO NEXT" and by popular demand you'll go for it?

• Like 1
Spoiler

"It takes a lot to make a quality product. Be that an animation, doujin or game. Finding time alone can be a challenge. But nothing burns quite as much as throwing in so much work and make something good. Only for no one to care. But trust me. Someone will. It just sometimes takes awhile." -Yumetou

4 hours ago, Hikiko Hime said:

yw! thank you for sharing!

Hm so more like we (the shrine) kinda decide like "HEY DO SO AND SO NEXT" and by popular demand you'll go for it?

once i open requests, i pick what’s the best of what the shrine offers and then do it. there’s gonna be like one a request period so if you didn’t make it the first time then you have a chance for the next time (if it’s bad in explanation, im just terrible at it)

Hmmm well I'm sure when it starts up I'll figure it out! Either way I wish you good luck and hope you keep having fun!

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 11:52 PM, koakumas said:

fujiwara no mokou!

yup i claimed to be on break but nah im back bc i finished mokou

i think when i reach to touhou 10, i’ll open up for requests, what do you think?

previous: yuyuko saigyouji

current: fujiwara no mokou

next: yuuka kazami!

🔥_20240225154624.png

(WOAH! so cool!)> (^w^)👍