About This File
This fixes full-screen issues in Classic Era games in Windows 10. Simply stick the folder's contents in the game's folder; to uninstall, just delete them.
Specific things this can fix, among other things:
* Fixes EoSD's unlimited framerate when in full-screen.
* Fixes IaMP simply not working in full-screen.
* Enables exclusive full-screen instead of Borderless windowed on Windows 10.
* Enables compatibility with lots of screen-recording and streaming software (for example, OBS).
* Enables compatibility with various third-party graphics tools (for example, MSI Afterburner and SweetFX).
There's only one known issue in IaMP with character sprites being blurry due to poor sprite filtering.
Support List: Th06 (EoSD), Th07 (PCB), Th07.5 (IaMP), Th08 (IN), Th09 (PoFV), Th09.5 (StB)
What's New in Version v0.036 See changelog
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.