My epic introduction

Mr.Kitsune

Hey! my name is Mr.Kitsune or Kit for short. I am new to the shrine, i've known about Touhou for a while but i've only become a fan of it in 2022. i haven't played too much of touhou but i have more of a interest in it's lore and characters. oh and btw i'm Icelandic! (the only Icelandic Touhou fan there is)

I have an interest in music production and modding for Source engine games (it's suffering) my favourite game genres are FPS and Rouge-likes.

it's nice to meet ya'll!

• Like 1

The only icelandic on this website:MeilingThumbsUp:

hello and honor to you, kitsune.

Its always good to find fellow touhou enjoyers on this earth. Us touhouers are of a rare cut of cloth and we gotta stick together. Could you share some of what your music is like? Would be cool to hear what the great minds make

Edited by Macbeth
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Macbeth said:

hello and honor to you, kitsune.

Its always good to find fellow touhou enjoyers on this earth. Us touhouers are of a rare cut of cloth and we gotta stick together. Could you share some of what your music is like? Would be cool to hear what the great minds make

i would, if i did have any to show, there has been a lot that has held me from making music, from what genre i'm making (which is metal) and also my lack of motivation to play on my guitar since i've been more interested in source modding recently, doesn't mean that i won't ever go back to music, but as of now i'll be more focusing on source modding, thanks for asking tho!

Welcome to the shrine Mr.Kitsune! That's a really cute Futo pic you chose!

Be it music our source modding, work on whatever you're motivated on at the moment for that'll yield the best results! As long as you're enjoying yourself and being productive, then it's a win all the same!

What are some of your preferred FPS and Rouge-likes?

• Thanks 1
Spoiler

"It takes a lot to make a quality product. Be that an animation, doujin or game. Finding time alone can be a challenge. But nothing burns quite as much as throwing in so much work and make something good. Only for no one to care. But trust me. Someone will. It just sometimes takes awhile." -Yumetou

21 hours ago, Hikiko Hime said:

Welcome to the shrine Mr.Kitsune! That's a really cute Futo pic you chose!

Be it music our source modding, work on whatever you're motivated on at the moment for that'll yield the best results! As long as you're enjoying yourself and being productive, then it's a win all the same!

What are some of your preferred FPS and Rouge-likes?

thanks! although the actual image is a bit sus,

thanks as well 

my favourite fps games are Counter strike, call of duty (mostly the old ones) and half life. My favourite Rouge-likes are the binding of isaac and uhhhhhhhh, i can't think of anything else rn lol

• Haha 1