I want to Update info on one of the fangames of this site, How i can do it?

NetsumuNico7

Well remember that i was trying to play one of the games of this site, but i couldn't? Thanks to someone who helped me out on the forums, i was able to play Dangerous☆Patche-san Moya no Tabi 4. Pretty good sequel (kinda) of Dangerous Suwako, now being more "metroidvania" like game. Fairly recomended if you like those type of games.

image.png.6ca3adda0ab353a2c5097fb4603445c1.png

But im not here because of that, more like, im here to ask if i can update the page of that game. (IDK if it is the right place to say this, my apologies)

The reason is that, this game is not in the "2D plataforming/action" of the "fangame" options. Instead, it's on "Other/Lacking info", and because of that, the game description is lacks lots of info like Story (yes this game has an story, but not the big thing), Playable Characters (Moveset of Suwako and Patchouli) and some of the gimmicks of this game (buttons, bomb blocks, suwako doll's puzzle section, etc) and some of the another difficulties and other options.

And obviously some screenshots, and a updated Rar file if it is possible were the game is not on a .Cue archive, but the game is hard to make it run anyways (IT TOOK ME ALMOST A WEEK TO MAKE IT WORK, SERIOUSLY)

Overall, i will waiting...   Greetings!

(yes, my signature is a reference of that game, i got obsessed with it)

Edited by NetsumuNico7

SuwalemDistractionor.gif.744734ef46cde9f46b278e64825ea1fe.gif

Wait that's me as a doll? Yeah, Alice helped me on doing those. She doesn't look like a doll! I played so much Lemmings on my pc, so i got some inspirations of this! Oh boy...

Sprite done by myself!

The following text is the edited version of the description i did:

About This File

Release Information
Type: 2D Platform
Developer: UTG Software
Publisher: UTG Software
Release: 2013
Language: Japanese

Controls:

Arrows - Movement
Z - Jump
X - Attack
A and S - Change Weapon
Esc - Pause, options are (up to down) Resume, Start again, Save, Load, Go back to start (reset level) and Exit

Playable Characters:

Suwako:

She can attack in 3 ways.
Using her cards like bullets(to kill enemies, mashing far color buttons or destroying softblocks), use her rings to closer attack and soft decending in the air, and shoot multiple bullets in 6 directions. She can also do a high jump if you press Z while ducking to do a handwalk and then press Z again.

Patchouli:

She can attack in 4 ways.
Using her cards like bullets (same as suwako), can shoot fire type bullets which goes to far in 6 directions(downside that it cannot go through walls); can shoot water type bullet while not to fall, while not that far, it's witdh and can go through walls; and she can use a bigger card to destroy almost every thing like enemies and softblocks. She can also Airwalk like Peach in SMB2 if you keep pressing Z or duck first and then keep pressing Z to then, after going up, airwalk immediately, release Z to stop floating.

Description

Plot Point: Patchy got very angry! All because the frogs don't stop making even more noises while she is in her chemistry room!
"Argh! If there was a way to make the frogs disapear!"
While searching for help, Patchouli meets with Suwako, and say if she can get rid of a frogs somehow. She accepts, so Suwako goes to talk with a frog. It happens that all this time the frogs were actually warning to her!
"The Scarlet Devil Masion will gonna collapse! Repeat, The Scarlet Devil Masion will gonna collapse!"
Patchouli will take this all as a joke, but it seems that they weren't joking at all...

How is the game: The game is a plataformer, but unlike Dangerous Suwako, is a metroidvania like game. You most need to recollect keys in order to progress another rooms, while also collecting chests to get more points and unlock stuff in the gallery. Some rooms may have some little puzzles, like colored buttons, bomb blooks, and even a guide section with a little suwako doll! The difficulty varies depending the difficult mode you choose (Normal, Hyper, Another and Masochist) and also has a Boss Rush when you end the game.

Menu: 

New Game: Well, Start a new game!
Free mode: Select a level (and it's respective difficulty) to play!
Save files: Load a file to continuing playing!
Gallery Mode: It has 2 options, to see some pictures(unlock them by getting the chests!) or the music test.
Options: Options of the game. Control volume, Game Controls (I don't know how it works) and if you like to see the game in Semi 3D or 2D
Exit: Good bye, you have just closed the game.

(end of the desc.)

Some screenshots:
image.thumb.png.1adf78a060add2ed75e13bde973d2e24.png

modesel.png.a169905f1154076f459ae998a7abc9d1.pngimg000.png.90ac8c7ee3151adee108dfb383d0e2b6.png

image.png.7621612ff7f791f02ec4c705dfb07a68.png

image.jpeg.fb52a43cbc294c71f6b9c9058c346a12.jpeg

Correct some typos i made if necessary, i can send the updated rar file in Private. But not for now.

Thank you!

Wait that's me as a doll? Yeah, Alice helped me on doing those. She doesn't look like a doll! I played so much Lemmings on my pc, so i got some inspirations of this! Oh boy...

Sprite done by myself!

Thanks! No problem if you are late, i guess that would be make this game a little bit more popular!

For now let me check if i can do an better Rar. DM in Moriya or Discord if necessary. Greetings!

Sprite done by myself!