PixelArt Showcase for now!

NetsumuNico7

Sadly im not gonna show to much because most of my pixelart was lost on my old PC, but maybe i can save some and showcasing them as well.

So yeah time to showcase my stuff, don't expect to be all touhou, i have other likes as well and i'm now 100% focused on Original Characters stuff, anyways some screenshots!

image.thumb.png.dc1c4a3a6061c38f7401e95b542810fe.png

imagen_2023-09-17_220347512.png.1c1dfaf8cd33db53b4d27b32d4700784.png

Oh and a gif is also shown.

ShuriPAM.gif.77757ccd32e8f0af1bfc47bb5f8aa33d.gif

The mario sprite is ripped from a very old fangame, so that's why is green, i tried to replicate the style on the left of the green sheet

And the touhou stuff, well i got a bit on Suwako and Patchouli puzzle game, where you control somewhat tetris blocks and you need to guide a Suwako doll to the key and then the exit.

The Suwako is cute, she has the lemming shape and it makes her look hilarious i love it. So much than i did those sprites for fun and they are animated too, you can see them in action now!

image.png.17a7f1446ec6814a101899579d113598.pngimage.png.17a7f1446ec6814a101899579d113598.png

As i said before, i'm gonna post more stuff i do here(as well some old ones), maybe i can reappear in Twitter again if i have a good mood on doing sprites!

You can also help me to improve on pixelart, i'd like to see how you like it, because i really want to improve even more... 3 years doing this... Yippie!

SuwakoYippie

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Up 1

SuwalemDistractionor.gif.744734ef46cde9f46b278e64825ea1fe.gif

Wait that's me as a doll? Yeah, Alice helped me on doing those. She doesn't look like a doll! I played so much Lemmings on my pc, so i got some inspirations of this! Oh boy...

Sprite done by myself!