Hello - Nacho

NachoReiuji725

Hello, I am Nacho, though my discord and youtube name is EmperorNacho. I've joined the Touhou fandom recently, early 2023 to be exact. My current goal in life is to play and finish all Touhou games, and I know it is hard, but I'll try either way, because I wont back down.

I'm in many fandoms, and it varies. Most notably Touhou, but I am also in the Batman, Spider-Man and Breaking Bad fandoms too. My favourite character is Sakuya because of her theme song and because I find her cool. 

That being said, I am a former animator that has later switched to art, but I also plan to create video games in the future, maybe even start a comic book company, but right now I can only make fanart and/or do.

My birth date is January 15, 2010. This is my introduction, thank you for reading.

• Like 2

On 8/31/2023 at 11:15 AM, hades said:

Good luck and have fun, and are you going for all endings and extra?

Thank you, and yes I plan for all endings on normal mode. I'll probably not complete the extra stages till I become skilled at the game enough. By that, I mean I'll beat all the normal stages in every game, then when I'm finished with every game I'll beat all the extra stages. 

Edited by NachoReiuji725
  • Like 1