61e Talk of the town 14

Macbeth

Hello bros how are you all doing today Ia m doing well, currently I am running off of like 2.5 hours of sleep at the moment and so that means as you can probably guess that I am pretty fucking tired lol. Well no matters about that I am still able to chill and while I am at a class I know eveyrhting about I thought now would be the beast ime in the world to get into the matters of talking about the epic shit that is going on in the 61e hoorah. 

Before I begin, I would like to make an announcement about a new game that came out. No before any of you ask, I am not being paid by the company to write an aeticle on Moriya shrine about the game just so you all know but I tstill think nonetheless the game is strill worth talking about. The game I am talking about is a game vcalled Isonzo. Isonzo is this new game that came out I think like 2 days ago or something that is about the Italian front of WW1. Since the game is called Isonzo, I guess you can all imagine what the game is going to entail which is the grindy terribly fun IRL WAR EPIC KINO that the war is about. I know that the game is quite intensive on the pc and that a lot of you will not be able to afford or be able to run the game at all. 

NA-NW 

With regards to the current status of NA NW, there is somethings that need to be said. As /I have said in an earlier issue, BCOF as a game has been struggling and in the Crpg Discord servers seceral people from the BCOF community ae flocking there telling of the tale of the game BCOF having died. Obviously this is an exaggeration as people still play BCOG ofcourse but it is true alot less people are playing BCOF as the last event had about 150 ppl. Meanwhile for NA NW we are bringing 110, so we are not doing any better iether lol. But sadly it looks like the poeple who are leaving bcof asd it looks like a game that may be dying, the players who are leaving dont really seem to be moving back to NW at least not yet. 

With regards to the 61e internally, there is not really much to say, I apologize to the bros for I was unable to attend the event last saturday because I had to go to do some shit in real life and so Iwas unable to attend. But I would nonetheless like to make an introudction to anew nco in the 61e. This nco has recently helped the 61e 2 weeks ago at an event in the art of kicking ass while we were platyiying skirmishers. The name of this officer is Ginga Josh.. Ginga Josh is a washed up ex commander of a regiment known as the 2ndhan. He is a very pasisonate drinker and a very passionate pisser of the bottles. These are very defining characteristics of him. Although Ginga as he said himself is not the man he used to be, that is not to say he does not know how to lead well in battle, and I have daith that he has the ability to kill the bad guys to help 61e win again. 

EU - NW

Barteg is at it again with his commander battle event. The  event is still going well and people are still playing it. Last Tuesday while I was at class, I thought about sneaking in a mouse, but I realized bby accident I brought my ultra gamer 2000 with the really dumbass locking flashing lights coming out of it. I didnt want the class to know that I am secretly a hardcore gamer so I just decided to just see how the bros fight it out in the event instead. 

also for news with EU, the EU campaign has started. For those that have attended the 3pm EST aka 9pm GMT + 0 events last Sat and Sun would know what I am talking about. First and foremost, I would like to thank all the bros who have attended the Sunday 9/11 Campaign event. That shit was unlike most lbs ive been to and I had heaps of fun. 

It doesnt look good though i'll admit it. When we missed the campaign last saturday, our side lost 4-0, and when we came in to help last sunday, this werent much better it seems. Looks like the organization of our side is un well and we will need to reconsider some things if we are going to be able to turn things around. Right now our side lost a good dose of manpower, but if our reorganization goes well, we could be able to get things to work and improve. 

SA - NW

The campaign in SA has also been very static, not much change in the effort to take the capital city. Although we were somewhat closer in the siege, we are still ways to go before we are going to be able to take the fort and get this campaign over with. However, I believe that this Sunday will be the final push to finally take Sao Paolo once and for all. Our side is consistently getting better and we are getting foreign volunteers from across the world to help in the effort to win the final battle. If you are reading this and are able to attend the Sundya event at 8pm EST, please do so since we desperately need everyone to come help. 

AS-NW

Nothing much new in Asia, things have been same old as usual. I have been talking to some of the Chinese regiments though about the prospects of maybe being able to organize a Singapore linebattle once again. The chinese regiments I have met with seem interested in taking part of the event and it looks like something good might come out of it this. I know that in this asian company that ping is a real problem for the people who play in the events. 

Well this is why we have been making plans of hosting a new event, a new event in Singapore. For South East Asians, expect ping from 80/50 to as low as 10, especially if youre in Singapore. Even people from India can chill with ping as low as 70. The idea is to rehost a joint OC/CN event in Singapore similar to what we had last year when we made the Australia vs China events. Expect to be updated about this info soon as we are making progress with talks with other regiments

So that is all I am going to talk about for today bros, the issue when you fail to make posts for a very long time is that the draft you were working on can get very out of date which is the case for now lol. But now I have class so I stop for now, but when I go to class, I am going to be stuck in the school library for about 4-5 hours so I plan on making a new post then or maybe instead ill work on the 61e history book.