What's up with the download links here recently?

Cosmic

So, recently I played Glory of Deep Skies (banger fangame btw, go play it), and without spoiling anything, it's possible to get locked out of certain endings in that game. So, I wanted to see the extra endings I got locked out of, and since my save has the extra stage unlocked, I didn't want to delete it, so I figured I'd just download it again. But when I went to click the download link on here, I got this warning from my browser, which I've never gotten from anything on here before. I decided to check a few other things, and yep, it's an issue there too. For GoDS specifically this wasn't really an issue, since I could just go to the official website and download it from there, but it still strikes me as weird. Is anyone else having this issue, or is it something on my end? Oh, and I'm aware Nitori's Workshop exists for this kind of stuff, but it seems like I can't post there for whatever reason (perhaps because I'm relatively new here), so this seems like the closest alternative.

what.png

Edited by Cosmic

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Emmal21 said:

I have the same problems. However, I'm a newbie, so I do not know more about this problems. I also cannot solve it because I'm confused

With which download are you having problems with, since Glory of Deep Skies should be available to download. At least it is for me.

• 3 months later...