IkuTronHD
Onshi
Introduction
I was given permission, although it's not clear if it's correct to post this thread here, but this thread is about the development of the game Touhou Dimension of Shadows' ~ Shadow Daydream.
I have some images of the game version, and I will share some color palettes so you can have some fun making skins.
(This image and the font style were changed a while ago, but I don't have a screenshot available right now. (That said, I'm already tired of Dairi's style and would like to have an original style.)
What is This?
Is a Touhou Fighting Fan-Game, with the engine Ikemen-GO (Is M.U.G.E.N but with online and other things.).
As is evident, the 7.5, 10.5 and 12.3 rosters will be available, as for the 13.5, 14.5 and 15.5 rosters, not so much, since they changed their sprite style radically.
And I will use this thread to share or notify updates about the game.
Roster
Gameplay
Do you have two mode to play any character exist of Normal Mode and Shadow Mode (Based of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax).
Both of those modes always have three attack buttons: weak, medium, and strong.
Then you can activate Hyper Mode, which generates a different effect depending on the chosen game mode.
You also have two spells: Spell A, which uses 50% of your power, and Spell B, which uses 100% of your power while you have half your health.
There's also Last Word when do you have Hyper Mode activated.
Template Color
Questions and Answers
Is free game?: Yes
Do you use Touhou Patch Center for translate my Fangame?: Yes
Can I add any language to the game?: Yes
I was given permission, although it's not clear if it's correct to post this thread here, but this thread is about the development of the game Touhou Dimension of Shadows' ~ Shadow Daydream.
I have some images of the game version, and I will share some color palettes so you can have some fun making skins.
(This image and the font style were changed a while ago, but I don't have a screenshot available right now. (That said, I'm already tired of Dairi's style and would like to have an original style.)
What is This?
Is a Touhou Fighting Fan-Game, with the engine Ikemen-GO (Is M.U.G.E.N but with online and other things.).
As is evident, the 7.5, 10.5 and 12.3 rosters will be available, as for the 13.5, 14.5 and 15.5 rosters, not so much, since they changed their sprite style radically.
And I will use this thread to share or notify updates about the game.
Roster
- Touhou 7.5 All Character (Sakuya's Include 3 different skins.)
- Touhou 10.5 All Character
- Touhou 12.3 All Character (Sanae's Include 2 different skins.)
- Byakuren Hijiri
- Nitori Kawashiro
- Flandre Scarlet
- Kaguya Houraisan
- Satori Komeiji
- Lunasa Prismriver
- Watatsuki's Team (Yeah, here have 3 different slot in the same slot. Toyohime, Yorihime and Rei'sen)
- Hecatia Lapislazuli (Only have three stand animation.)
- Enoko Mitsugashira (Only have 1 sprite.)
- Kogasa Tatara
- Hina Kagiyama
- Daiyousei
- Okina Matara (Only have 1 sprite.)
- Yuuma Totetsu (Don't have any sprite for this character.)
- Chimi Houjuu (Don't have any sprite for this character.)
- Tokiko
- Secret Boss
Gameplay
Do you have two mode to play any character exist of Normal Mode and Shadow Mode (Based of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax).
Both of those modes always have three attack buttons: weak, medium, and strong.
Then you can activate Hyper Mode, which generates a different effect depending on the chosen game mode.
You also have two spells: Spell A, which uses 50% of your power, and Spell B, which uses 100% of your power while you have half your health.
There's also Last Word when do you have Hyper Mode activated.
Template Color
Questions and Answers
Is free game?: Yes
Do you use Touhou Patch Center for translate my Fangame?: Yes
Can I add any language to the game?: Yes
