echerwrecker
Onshi
So I've heard that thcrap is troubling on Linux. I'd like to know how exactly to make it work? Thanks in advance.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wine lets you emulate windows games, from there you can play touhou on linuxwait, do you play the games on linux ?? how
i have tried it already but never could launch them, so it seems im doing something wrong, do you know if we have tutorials where they show how to configure it or do it please thankyawine lets you emulate windows games, from there you can play touhou on linux


try attaching the games to steam as non-steam games then launch from there. linux can't run .exe files without outside support because it doesn't understand that they're executables. i managed to get them to work through lutris, steam SHOULD work but i don't know i haven't tried that onei have tried it already but never could launch them, so it seems im doing something wrong, do you know if we have tutorials where they show how to configure it or do it please thankya
a lot of people surprisinglywho plays this game anyway![]()
good thing i'm not a man thenreal men only use linux to start a failed webhosting service ... just search on google bro...
i have lutris, how did you do it tell me please ive been switching to windows for run the games i feel so dumbtry attaching the games to steam as non-steam games then launch from there. linux can't run .exe files without outside support because it doesn't understand that they're executables. i managed to get them to work through lutris, steam SHOULD work but i don't know i haven't tried that one

I believe most of the games come pre-patched with thcrap (and perhaps vpatch), but it isn't necessary to use them. The thpatch-en exe can be ran to run the game with English patches and perhaps vpatch, but vpatch.exe can be run by itself to play the game without thcrap but with vpatch. There's also the normal game exes that you can use to play both without vpatch and thcrap.apparently the games downloaded off this site come as thpatch files instead of the raw games. i'm stupid lol. do they run as english patches just like that or do i still need thcrap?
Not long ago, I wrote down here how I run the games with Bottles. But for Lutris (and I'm also kinda assuming a system installation rather than Flatpak), the main things I would look out for are:i have lutris, how did you do it tell me please ive been switching to windows for run the games i feel so dumb![]()
ok so turns out lutris is vibecoded, i dont particularly like ai stuff so im gonna try with steam today. will updatei have lutris, how did you do it tell me please ive been switching to windows for run the games i feel so dumb![]()
ok so i switched to bottles. everything i have works just fine. except touhou 8 and 9.Not long ago, I wrote down here how I run the games with Bottles. But for Lutris (and I'm also kinda assuming a system installation rather than Flatpak), the main things I would look out for are:
1. Setting the Locale to Japanese in the Lutris game configuration.
2. Probably not using standard Wine and instead using something like the kron4ek staging tkg version or a Proton fork like GE-Proton or Proton-CachyOS (but I don't know how well Lutris supports Proton). Maybe it isn't necessary, but I don't know. And I guess I'd also have Mono installed (in my case, I get prompted to install it when first running a Wine version).
3. Potentially, I think installing Japanese fonts could be good, so that Japanese text would show up alright.
I vaguely remember having gotten Touhou to run with a Flatpak install of Lutris before, but I haven't used Lutris in a long while. Though I just remembered that I had to specify, I believe a Wine prefix location for it?