ok so i switched to bottles. everything i have works just fine. except touhou 8 and 9.
image 1 is stuck on that page forever. if i try to disable updates and launch it doesnt launch at all.
image 2 says "path not found" despite me putting the entire touhou 9 folder inside the bottle directory.
I just vaguely recall, but for Touhou with thcrap, I think I recall having a bit of trouble with thcrap updating sometimes. A restart of Bottles or your PC might fix it, otherwise does it work if you run vpatch.exe? But I kind of doubt whether I had the kind of logs you do.
In the case of Touhou 9, I don't believe it comes with thcrap by default? But I was able to set it up myself the last time I tried. What I remember doing was grabbing the thcrap.zip from the thpatch site (which redirects to Github), and putting the thcrap directory from the zip into the main game folder (where th09.exe is), then running thcrap.exe and making myself an English patch. In the thcrap folder, I may have also went to /config/games.js, and edited the first thing (the second line to be pedantic) to say vpatch.exe instead of th09.exe, if that wasn't done automatically.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.