• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Moriyashrine.org dramas? Wut?

kanedafanatic

Made more sense to put Tetsuo instead of Kaneda.
I'm not really someone who was present when whatever happened had gone down but, it got me curious as to what in specific this rando implied in the title of his post. Can someone explain me the dramas that happened over on the forums? Hopefully in the most detail possible, because it intrigues me.
I'm wondering about it too. Just seems this site seems to attract the periodic trolls and weirdos for some reason.
 
I'm no expert, but if i remember correctly when the games started being put on steam i heard of some legal team issues over here. of course i could be wrong, i wasn't over here at the time, but that could be it!
(there was also an April fools joke of that same story that I could be misremembering)
 
I'm no expert, but if i remember correctly when the games started being put on steam i heard of some legal team issues over here. of course i could be wrong, i wasn't over here at the time, but that could be it!
(there was also an April fools joke of that same story that I could be misremembering)
I remember the April Fools joke, that's for sure. Really got everyone good.
Because of the state of the legality of Moriya hosting the Touhou games, it genuinely seemed to be something which was possible (and in some ways, is still possible, unfortunately).
Still, the way the joke went (the site supposedly being bought out by Team Shanghai Alice) did seem a bit suspicious, but it seemed credible enough either way at the time, especially because the site didn't come back on for days.
 
Back
Top