• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Help! Storing my vinyl is becoming a problem.

blobbie

#1 Idol in the Universe
Over the past couple years I've been slowly building a vinyl record collection. It's still pretty small, I'm much more excited about CDs, but I want to figure this out early before it's a real issue.
What do y'all find to be the best way to store your vinyl? Is a crate the most convenient? Should I look for a good shelf? I really have no idea, I want to keep them safe.
 
Do you have any room for a bookshelf somewhere?
My family has probably a hundred or so old vinyl records stored in a couple bookshelves at the base of the stairs in our house.
 
Back
Top