Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can't see her eyes weird, maybe cuz i have barely any progress in my art (cuz i struggle to draw a smooth line)Also the eyes are weird, she looks dead inside, noo, what have i done
Maybe its a case of artist insecurity.I can't see her eyes weird, maybe cuz i have barely any progress in my art (cuz i struggle to draw a smooth line)
probably, even knowing im early to it i expect too much from myself, so i had to go a level lower and start drawing chibi insteadMaybe its a case of artist insecurity.
Can i know for how long have you been drawing? Because this looks really good and it looks closely to typical thing i will see in a mangaMarisa is cool, she can make big lazers and lazers are cool (but deadly)
View attachment 15147
I've never been "serious drawing", but i doodle basically all the time, during lectures, while listening to music or watching movies, when i feel stressed or nervous.Can i know for how long have you been drawing? Because this looks really good and it looks closely to typical thing i will see in a manga
Chibi is haaard tho, I've tried it, can't do it.probably, even knowing im early to it i expect too much from myself, so i had to go a level lower and start drawing chibi instead