sloppysilp (not a) larper Today at 11:36 #1 Marisa is cool, she can make big lazers and lazers are cool (but deadly)
sloppysilp (not a) larper Today at 11:36 Thread starter #2 Also the eyes are weird, she looks dead inside, noo, what have i done
YumeChud97 Chud Today at 15:32 #3 sloppysilp said: Also the eyes are weird, she looks dead inside, noo, what have i done Click to expand... I can't see her eyes weird, maybe cuz i have barely any progress in my art (cuz i struggle to draw a smooth line)
sloppysilp said: Also the eyes are weird, she looks dead inside, noo, what have i done Click to expand... I can't see her eyes weird, maybe cuz i have barely any progress in my art (cuz i struggle to draw a smooth line)
sloppysilp (not a) larper 29 minutes ago Thread starter #4 YumeChud97 said: I can't see her eyes weird, maybe cuz i have barely any progress in my art (cuz i struggle to draw a smooth line) Click to expand... Maybe its a case of artist insecurity.
YumeChud97 said: I can't see her eyes weird, maybe cuz i have barely any progress in my art (cuz i struggle to draw a smooth line) Click to expand... Maybe its a case of artist insecurity.