You could try installing winetricks, it's likely in your package manager. When I searched it up in my GUI store (KDE's Discover), I couldn't find it on Fedora, but it worked in the terminal. If you're on a Debian/Ubuntu based distro, you should be able to do "apt search winetricks" to check, and then probably "sudo apt install winetricks". Though I did make the assumption that you got your Wine from your ordinary package manager, not something like Flatpak or Snap.
When I used Bottles (com.usebottles.bottles) from Flathub, I got org.winehq.Wine.mono for it (25.08) and I think it makes use of it by default? Since it tells me it uses it when I prompt to delete it. For what I think was a fork of it that didn't want to make use of Mono, I would get a prompt about installing it or not when first messing with the installed Wine.
Since you're new to Linux, in case you're unaware, I will recommend considering the use of some sort of game launcher over normal Wine, since they tend to set some nice things up (like DXVK and VKD3D-Proton), and make some configuration easier. But that's just a recommendation. I personally like Bottles and Heroic Games Launcher the most.