SateriCat17
Neko Youkai Meijin
Well, there probably isn't, but I'm just curious if there somehow is. I can't find any, or at least very many, Touhou games which have some of my favorite characters such as Letty, Medicine, Hina, and others, playable.
Of course, I would try to make such games myself, but I have zero experience in making games and am not a very tech-savvy person.
I would probably even try to pay someone to make these sorts of games if it came to it (as long as it wouldn't be hundreds of dollars), but as I've mentioned before, I don't have money nor even a bank account.
So, is there a way to be able to get a Touhou fangame made through a request of some sort, or am I truly out of luck?
I'm mainly just sort of bored and I keep getting annoyed not being able to find anything with some of my favorite Touhou characters playable and at the center of a game.
Of course, I would try to make such games myself, but I have zero experience in making games and am not a very tech-savvy person.
I would probably even try to pay someone to make these sorts of games if it came to it (as long as it wouldn't be hundreds of dollars), but as I've mentioned before, I don't have money nor even a bank account.
So, is there a way to be able to get a Touhou fangame made through a request of some sort, or am I truly out of luck?
I'm mainly just sort of bored and I keep getting annoyed not being able to find anything with some of my favorite Touhou characters playable and at the center of a game.