• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

AMA because yes

Heya fellow newcomer, I got a few questions.

- What got you into the series?

- what are some of your hobbies outside of the series?

- what is the most niche community you are involved in?

 
Heya fellow newcomer, I got a few questions.

- What got you into the series?
Anime and undertale. I was a big fan of undertale in 2015-2019, and there was a sakuya vs chara video that i remembered watching only after getting into anime a year ago.

- what are some of your hobbies outside of the series?
Drawing, mostly anime but also realistic from time to time. 

- what is the most niche community you are involved in?
I don't think i am into other community other than touhou

 
Firstly, that gif makes me go  :SaguDown:

Anyway, now for my questions:

Since you got into Touhou, could you talk about what has happened so far, something like a timeline?

What notable derivative works have you seen that stand out to you, if any? (btw, that gif is from my 2nd favorite derivative fan series, my first being its sequel series)

Other than Mamizou, what are some of your other favorite characters?

 
Since you got into Touhou, could you talk about what has happened so far, something like a timeline?
I think it went like this: i played eosd at first then jumping into pcb and 1cc'ing it on normal (every other 1cc is also normal),following that with MoF next accidentialy 1cc'ing LLS and grinding my way through TD ending as for now with IN.

What notable derivative works have you seen that stand out to you, if any? (btw, that gif is from my 2nd favorite derivative fan series, my first being its sequel series)
 Mystia izakaya, man i love this game.

Other than Mamizou, what are some of your other favorite characters?
It's kinda hard to pick but i whould say Sagume.

 
I think it went like this: i played eosd at first then jumping into pcb and 1cc'ing it on normal (every other 1cc is also normal),following that with MoF next accidentialy 1cc'ing LLS and grinding my way through TD ending as for now with IN.
I suppose I should clarify that I was more talking about your experience with Touhou as a whole, rather than the progression of games, as in you're interaction with the community and discoveries you made.

For example, I started my journey watching playthroughs of the games to learn the lore, skipping PC-98 and starting with EoSD. I would watch the main entries up until UM, since it had come out a couple weeks after I got into Touhou (I didn't realize that until later). While doing this, I also watched informational videos on Touhou, and I gradually went from there. From there, it all kind of blends together, mostly in part with my terrible memory.

So something like that.

Mystia izakaya, man i love this game.
I don't know too much about it, but I've heard great things about this game. Do you have any others that you have enjoyed? Like the one in that gif

 
Back
Top