Deiffu
Onshi
Im new here so i should say something about myself should i? Nothing too private tho.
View attachment 3253
View attachment 3253
Last edited by a moderator:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anime and undertale. I was a big fan of undertale in 2015-2019, and there was a sakuya vs chara video that i remembered watching only after getting into anime a year ago.Heya fellow newcomer, I got a few questions.
- What got you into the series?
Drawing, mostly anime but also realistic from time to time.- what are some of your hobbies outside of the series?
I don't think i am into other community other than touhou- what is the most niche community you are involved in?
Firstly, that gif makes me go :SaguDown:
I think it went like this: i played eosd at first then jumping into pcb and 1cc'ing it on normal (every other 1cc is also normal),following that with MoF next accidentialy 1cc'ing LLS and grinding my way through TD ending as for now with IN.Since you got into Touhou, could you talk about what has happened so far, something like a timeline?
Mystia izakaya, man i love this game.What notable derivative works have you seen that stand out to you, if any? (btw, that gif is from my 2nd favorite derivative fan series, my first being its sequel series)
It's kinda hard to pick but i whould say Sagume.Other than Mamizou, what are some of your other favorite characters?
I suppose I should clarify that I was more talking about your experience with Touhou as a whole, rather than the progression of games, as in you're interaction with the community and discoveries you made.I think it went like this: i played eosd at first then jumping into pcb and 1cc'ing it on normal (every other 1cc is also normal),following that with MoF next accidentialy 1cc'ing LLS and grinding my way through TD ending as for now with IN.
I don't know too much about it, but I've heard great things about this game. Do you have any others that you have enjoyed?Mystia izakaya, man i love this game.