• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by StarryusRage

  1. StarryusRage

    Touhou 9.5: Bunkachou - Shoot the Bullet

    Does Shoot the Bullet actually have a virus or is it a false positive? I got a 2/60 on my file.
  2. StarryusRage

    Are there any girls in the Touhou community?

    Yeah.. considering she's just a Stage 1 boss, a majority of them don't get a lot of popularity from the fans in general. And about her being a based on a Japanese mermaid, I think it's cool honestly!
  3. StarryusRage

    Are there any girls in the Touhou community?

    Female Touhou fan here speaking! Not a lot of fans of the Touhou Project are females actually unless if you count the cosplayers. My favorite character is Wakasagihime! My favorite parts are IN and DDC!
  4. StarryusRage

    Touhou 12.5: Bunkachou - Double Spoiler

    Well, the problem is that when I do try to download it, (like just clicking the "Download" button) my Defender acts up on it. Do I have to turn off my Defender?
  5. StarryusRage

    Help Guide Me Through Gensokyo

    Little thing about his videos not lacking the endings: It's not just MegamanOmega's videos, it's almost ALL gameplays of the Touhou games that people do. The reason why is, well, ZUN doesn't exactly like it when fans upload or share a game's ending(s). He has said that he prefers that players...
  6. StarryusRage

    why do you like touhou?

    As someone who HEAVILY prefers Lore > Gameplay for a media I want to get into or for a media that I am already into, Touhou's lore is unironically so fascinating and vast, and that's what I like about Touhou. With Touhou, the things that are adressed in the series that ties into the lore of one...
  7. StarryusRage

    Do you vote on toho-vote.info?

    Crazy how the UFO tokens (154 Votes) were more popular than Ubame Chirizuka (138 Votes) and Chang'e actually! (89 Votes) Also, shoutout to the ONE single voter of Zashiki-warashi, you're a real one. (Also, why did people even vote for the Salt Merchant (11 Votes) anyways? He literally killed and...
  8. StarryusRage

    Touhou Airplane Seating Chart - Who Are You Sitting Next To?

    2 is probably the most safest option for me. I might even be interested in what Ran says actually, so it will be a nice conversation to have.
  9. StarryusRage

    Who do you think is the most underrated Touhou characters?

    My thoughts on who's one of the most underrated touhou characters, of course, goes to THE disciple of Bishamonten herself, Shou Toramaru. Not to mention that as of now, she is the ONLY Stage 5 boss up to Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom who has not been a playable character, as every other Stage 5...
  10. StarryusRage

    Touhou 12.5: Bunkachou - Double Spoiler

    Does excluding the custom.exe folder also counts for deleting that folder to download the game? If not, then how should I exclude the folder and allow it in my browser besides just changing the name of the folder?
  11. StarryusRage

    Touhou 18.5: Bulletphiles' Black Market - 100th Black Market

    I got 8/58 on it from my virustotal scan, still don't know if this is just an extreme false positive like you said.
  12. StarryusRage

    What PC-98 character(s) other than Mima do you want to come back?

    For mine it's: - Genji: Of course we need our dear tortoise grandpa back in the Windows era! Who wouldn't want him back? - Rikako: Really unpopular pick, but with both Kanako (obviously) and the Nuclear Furnace both here and existing as of now, she would be a really interesting pick to bring...
  13. StarryusRage

    Honestly, saying this in the nicest way possible, I feel like (in my opinion) you were really...

    Honestly, saying this in the nicest way possible, I feel like (in my opinion) you were really just being a ragebaiting poser on your posts mostly. Sorry not sorry, but its the truth.
  14. StarryusRage

    Comfort Characters?

    Ah ok, that makes sense.
  15. StarryusRage

    Comfort Characters?

    Yeah, and also, interesting that your sister isn't interested in it..
Back
Top