• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by CountVonNumenor

  1. CountVonNumenor

    A few words about ZUN's art style

    Greetings. I am happy to see that my thread is still sparking interest, so much time after I published it. For the past handful of years, I have not been so much in touch with ZUN's art, so I do not know how much it has changed since Touhou 19. As for the way it is, I just have to accept it and...
  2. CountVonNumenor

    Welcome!

    Welcome!
  3. CountVonNumenor

    I am still here, just rather rarely

    I am still here, just rather rarely
  4. CountVonNumenor

    Artists migrating towards other series

    I noticed a change when it comes to the evolution of art style when it comes to digital art. Going to the 'boorus, it is quite easy to go watch the latest uploads for a topic that's been around for a long time (example: Touhou), then go back to the earliest posts. The change is quite...
  5. CountVonNumenor

    Gone for a long time - need an update

    Alright, I am back from buying that milk. What is new within this fandom? All I know is that there's going to be a Touhou 20, and that we already got a demo for it...
  6. CountVonNumenor

    Why are Touhou fans seemingly so thirsty?

    I can see the reason behind this line of thought. It makes a lot of sense, but I think sometimes it may differ from person to person. In my case, for example, I may feel the same when it comes to a person I do not have any particular connection with. However, I might be a little strange, yet...
  7. CountVonNumenor

    Why are Touhou fans seemingly so thirsty?

    Honestly, I feel in the "I no longer care" phase of things, as it's been about a year since I burnt most bridges with watching art online, outside small trips for specific topics and with content blocking options on. Is this just... the acceptance phase?
  8. CountVonNumenor

    How would you have created Touhou LostWord?

    Thank you for the replies. For the record, I used to play LostWord from May 2021 (release of Global) to March 2024. At the same time, I started playing Azur Lane in May 2023 (my original plan was to start Lantai Collection, but that was not available outside Japan, and i did not want to bother...
  9. CountVonNumenor

    What other series do you like?

    Well, besides that, I should also talk about the whole Amagami story arc I have been going through since late 2022, which tends to come back every now and then... Until that though, a bit about the (relatively) recently gathered interest in the Godzilla franchise. This is quite a good moment...
  10. CountVonNumenor

    What do you think about Akatsuki Records?

    IDK how or why, but this evening I came back to Akatsuki Records, after a break of about 1-2 years. Oh wow, now I can remember why I enjoyed them so much back in the day... Listening to one of their Limited Singles from the 2021 album (the song called TICKTACK, linked above), I felt like I...
  11. CountVonNumenor

    Gone for a long time - need an update

    Oh wow, this is awesome. Thank you for covering the events; it's great to see so many new things. DanKagu is back, and Mystia's Izakaya is getting an anime adaptation. I was not expecting any of these. I heard about the manuscript but was unaware of the new Hifuu CD release.
  12. CountVonNumenor

    What other series do you like?

    I need to add one more thing to my personal list: Godzilla  More on that at some point in the future, when I have a bit of time...
  13. CountVonNumenor

    Gone for a long time - need an update

    As the title suggests, I've been gone from this forum for a while (*checks notes*... holy cow, it's been a year already?!). I have been a member of this forum since March 2021, and for about a year, I used to be very prolific in terms of writing and leading new threads. However, life decided I...
  14. CountVonNumenor

    Do Touhou and gacha work together? (2022 - Touhou LostWord, Danmaku Kagura - closed/going to be revived, Arcadia Record)

    By the way, what is the state of Tohou LW, DanKagu, Arcadia Record and whatever other mobile games have appeared? I stopped playing LostWord in March this year (holy shit, it's been 9 months already), and I have no idea what happened to the rest of the games.
  15. CountVonNumenor

    How would you have created Touhou LostWord?

    Do not worry, you are absolutely welcome to express your opinion. Honestly, nowadays I am just happy to see my threads still alive, despite the fact my glory days here are mostly over. It's nice to see what new people have to say on these topics
Back
Top