CountVonNumenor
Onshi
As the title suggests, I've been gone from this forum for a while (*checks notes*... holy cow, it's been a year already?!). I have been a member of this forum since March 2021, and for about a year, I used to be very prolific in terms of writing and leading new threads. However, life decided I had other things to solve (a scholarship abroad, finishing my Bachelor thesis, and now handling my first job and a Mastersdegree at the same time), and I was feeling in a severe burnout with Touhou after two years of intense activity (late 2020 - mid-2022) that made me want a break and explore new things. In this time, I also broke most ties to Touhou content, therefore I am out of touch with what's happening. Last time I was up to date with the news, Touhou 19 came out and I was still playing LostWord.
Can anyone help me figure out what has the Touhou community been up to in the last year? Both in terms of official and fan-made works. I have the feeling there is plenty that I missed. Where are we at this point, what have I missed, and what do we expect to get in the near future?
Can anyone help me figure out what has the Touhou community been up to in the last year? Both in terms of official and fan-made works. I have the feeling there is plenty that I missed. Where are we at this point, what have I missed, and what do we expect to get in the near future?
.