OkuuFallout
Onshi
I was on a Discord server with some people. We were talking about people's ages when someone asked me for mine. Knowing better than to reveal my age on the internet, I jokefully dodged answering. At some point, someone found my actual birthdate on my profile here, and essentially was able to doxx me. I know that they had no ill intentions, so they're fine.
So I tried to put my birthdate blank, and there's an option in the year drop-down box that says "Not Telling". But when I tried to save the settings, it forced me to put in a date, and this time there was no "Not Telling" option. Is it possible that we could have it just not display on our profiles?
So I tried to put my birthdate blank, and there's an option in the year drop-down box that says "Not Telling". But when I tried to save the settings, it forced me to put in a date, and this time there was no "Not Telling" option. Is it possible that we could have it just not display on our profiles?