• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Traditional art ^_^

maki

Robo maid ✨⚙️
Here's some art I've done over the course of February!

I'm testing out various art styles and poses as I want to get better at anatomy and perspective. I'll share more art on this thread soon!
(Hopefully I posted this on the right forum! I'm still getting used to this TvT)

1771516711911.webp1771516762571.webp1771516814170.webp
 
Those hands and body proportions are insanely good, what the hell.
 
Great art, finally someone who can draw good hands!

Can you make an even bigger gohei for Reimu? Just for the fun of it.
:Sanae:
 
Great art, finally someone who can draw good hands!

Can you make an even bigger gohei for Reimu? Just for the fun of it.
:Sanae:
Yes! Next time I draw Reimu, her gohei will be even bigger!!
 
Hello! It's been a while since I posted. Life's been super busy! Here's some art that I've done over the course of March.

1000025045.webp

1000024471.webp1000024470.webp
 
Back
Top