• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

touhou figurine thread

Buwako

True God of the Boriya Shrine
here you can send your touhou figurine collection, show touhou figurines that you want, or maybe even touhou figurines that you have made :) you can also discuss you favorite figurine brands or figurines. this is a thread to just talk about figurines and later today (since im at school) i can send my collection, but its not big or anything.
 
Last edited:
this is my collection so far. ik its rlly small and they are cheap figurines since i cant afford the super expensive ones :marissmug: but i hope to get more this christmas and add on to my figurine collection : D i think my favorite figurine brands are sega and griffon :3
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6180.webp.jpg
    IMG_6180.webp.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Don't own any myself, but there's a really cool Mokou one that would look great on my bookshelf. Only reason I haven't bought it is because I can't stomach the idea of spending over $40 on a piece of plastic. (And that my family would think I'm a weirdo)
 

Attachments

  • mokou.webp
    mokou.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
Don't own any myself, but there's a really cool Mokou one that would look great on my bookshelf. Only reason I haven't bought it is because I can't stomach the idea of spending over $40 on a piece of plastic. (And that my family would think I'm a weirdo)
that mokou looks so chill, she would look great on a bookshelf or desk!

figurines are very expensive, unfortunately. its very hard to find touhou figurines that are even under $60 : ( theres so many i wish i could have...
 
Due to lack of space, I have yet to get any figures myself. However, I've always wanted the Touhou garage kits that surface every now and again.
These kits are basically large resin statues that you build and paint. Unfortunately, original casts are rare and expensive.
 

Attachments

  • my-first-resin-kit-attempt-sakuya-izayoi-from-touhou-v0-aide89ase5cb1-710049069.webp
    my-first-resin-kit-attempt-sakuya-izayoi-from-touhou-v0-aide89ase5cb1-710049069.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
Due to lack of space, I have yet to get any figures myself. However, I've always wanted the Touhou garage kits that surface every now and again.
These kits are basically large resin statues that you build and paint. Unfortunately, original casts are rare and expensive.
i've never heard of that before, that sounds like it would be very fun to do :)
 
merry christmas guys : D these were the touhou related figurines i got this year to add to my touhou collection
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6403.webp.jpg
    IMG_6403.webp.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6407.webp.jpg
    IMG_6407.webp.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
i reorganized my figurine collection

i should probably stop getting those sitting figurines, i cant really fit anymore on the shelf..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6515.webp.jpg
    IMG_6515.webp.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6513.webp.jpg
    IMG_6513.webp.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
i got these touhou figures for my birthday, i legit cannot fit any more figurines on the shelf now...
i should probably stop for a bit
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6894.webp.jpg
    IMG_6894.webp.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6893.webp.jpg
    IMG_6893.webp.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top