shibbledibble
Onshi
This game hasn't been on sale for more than 1 year and it has been unavailable in my country (I suspect the nudity in the intro to be the reason...).
So I see the winter sale on steam, check the game on steam.db and see it on a 61% discount. Resourceful as I am I made an additional account the last time I was abroad and it fortunately did the trick.
This really seems to be a very nice and less known Chinese Touhou fan game (English patch on Touhou wiki) with a high production value which is currently an absolute steal at the price of a cup of coffee. Who knows when and if this is going to be available here.
So I see the winter sale on steam, check the game on steam.db and see it on a 61% discount. Resourceful as I am I made an additional account the last time I was abroad and it fortunately did the trick.
This really seems to be a very nice and less known Chinese Touhou fan game (English patch on Touhou wiki) with a high production value which is currently an absolute steal at the price of a cup of coffee. Who knows when and if this is going to be available here.