Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't see it either. I have no idea what to do if I don't have the screenshot. Did you ever find out a way to do it?what is the path supposed to look like I don't see the screenshot
Did you save it? If not, that might be the problem.Hi, edited the path but the game still not recognizing it...
I know it's been quite a while since you posted this, but unfortunately, the download link on that site no longer seems to work.Just download from this source, pre-built soku with all characters unlocked and there are even mods and better AITouhou Hisoutensoku
A modern introduction to Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku (東方非想天則), an anime-style fighting game set in the Touhou universe, with an active community and rollback netcode.soku.delthas.fr
Well, as soon as I said that all that, I think I've figured out what to do in regards to putting the path in.I know it's been quite a while since you posted this, but unfortunately, the download link on that site no longer seems to work.
I was thinking of downloading that to replace my Hisoutensoku which I have been unable to figure out how to connect to SWR, but I guess I can't do that either now.
I hope the owners of that site will fix the link soon.
ouies seguro?