• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Touhou 12.3: Hisoutensoku - Choudokyuu Ginyoru no Nazo o Oe

Touhou 12.3: Hisoutensoku - Choudokyuu Ginyoru no Nazo o Oe

I tried modifying the "path=" to point to the folder of TH10.5 but it did not work. Are spaces allowed?
 
what is the path supposed to look like I don't see the screenshot
I don't see it either. I have no idea what to do if I don't have the screenshot. Did you ever find out a way to do it?
 
Hey, new updates. I got the game working. Turns out my folder has spaces and unicode characters in it. I renamed it to TH123 and it worked
 
Alternatively, to get SWR characters in hisoutensoku, you can put your SWR folder in the same directory as your hisoutensoku folder, then set path to this:
[th105path]
path=..\Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
 
Also i’m having trouble getting the full character roster in Hisoutensoku 1.10a. I’ve got Meiling, Sanae, and Cirno showing up, but Suwako and Utsuho are missing from the character select screen.


Here’s what I’ve already done:

Installed Hisoutensoku 1.10a from the download button
SWR is installed and linked via configex123.ini
I’m launching th123.exe directly from the folder
th123a.dat is present and ~985MB
th123b.dat is also there
th123.exe shows version 1.10a in Properties

Despite all that, Suwako and Utsuho still don’t appear. No errors when launching, and the SWR characters like Reimu and Marisa are working fine.


Is there something I’m missing? Could this be a config issue, a corrupted .dat file, or something else entirely?


Any help would be appreciated—thanks in advance
 
Just download from this source, pre-built soku with all characters unlocked and there are even mods and better AI
 
Just download from this source, pre-built soku with all characters unlocked and there are even mods and better AI
I know it's been quite a while since you posted this, but unfortunately, the download link on that site no longer seems to work.
I was thinking of downloading that to replace my Hisoutensoku which I have been unable to figure out how to connect to SWR, but I guess I can't do that either now.
I hope the owners of that site will fix the link soon.
 
I know it's been quite a while since you posted this, but unfortunately, the download link on that site no longer seems to work.
I was thinking of downloading that to replace my Hisoutensoku which I have been unable to figure out how to connect to SWR, but I guess I can't do that either now.
I hope the owners of that site will fix the link soon.
Well, as soon as I said that all that, I think I've figured out what to do in regards to putting the path in.
I just need to figure out how to input where the files are located properly.
 
Back
Top